Planet Sand

majicmike

will you pay  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont think jim is a dick and lets remember this is hq and we can say what we want when we want.. dont need a roosting room .. lets not let the big dogs of hq ruin this opp we have to gain..

Shut-up FreAk, a dyno just passed you while you were flappin your jaw!

LOL

Dune

and I forgot how to spell LMAO!!

Edited by DUNE-A-TIC

Some of us run more than just Banshee's BTW. But i'll be happy to join in this festive occasion.

Dune

and all open drag section,run what you brang type deal......... :thumbsup: ,cuz i wouldnt mind learning on how to make any motor faster... :thumbsup:

I just hope that HQ doens't fill up with all the assholes from PS that think they are total gods with the banshee and start forming their little groups on here and telling people "THIS is what you HAVE to do..." I hate that shit. We are all pretty good at working together here and helping people out with problems and such, and I hope it stays that way. I don't mind PS memebers comming here, but leave your bullshit over there with charlie and his fees.

:thumbsup:

I never seen a welcome wagon like this on planet sand :down:

I never seen a welcome wagon like this on planet sand :down:

That's because lee didn't get all greedy and force everyone from HQ over to PS. I don't mind the new visitors, but respect the community we have here and leave the BS over there with charlie. That's all I'm saying.

hello, chalk up another one of PS's assholes to this site. :rolleyes:

you hit the nail on the head there bro,,j/k BTW them staggerd extremes were shipped out to me tuesday, but with the 12in snow were supposed to get over the weekend i dunno when they,ll get here,,