FAST cylinders for sale

Well that was both informative and respectfull.. :shoothead:

Duner440's account are correct.. I have been very happy with my cyl's and have suprised allot of people with them.

Free Bump Dave :beer:

RIPPEN

[/quote

I was just given Jeff and Curt a hard time thats all i dont doubt that your bike runs real well. Jeff and Curt are friends and just given them shit.

SUPERJOCKEY

They have not sold yet.....People have talked about wanting them, but have not given any money yet....Hey Rippen if you go to the KP run with red in July then maybe we will finally ride together..if they do not sell soon maybe I will just put them on and struggle through the money deal...later superdave

piston box says 0.076 on it...dave

Dave it should say like 513MO6500 or 6525 etc. =.040 or .050 over

They are NEW FRESH BORE though guys and ready to go so dont let the bore size scare you.

the last four are 6500.....so I think .40 over...Thanks for the help Jeff...The more I get to thinking about it..I am just going to keep them unless someone shows me cash..not going to give them away...I will sell other old parts instead of these....thanks dave