running in

You will probably get a lot of different response to this question (do a search if you want them all). In my opinion just go easy on it for at least a tank of juice. Ride it gently for ten minute or so then pull over and let it cool down again.

good chance to check nothing has fallen off or leaked. You should be pretty safe bringing it up high in the revs, just be sure not to hop on and ring its neck. Bit like a new girlfriend, treat it gently till you get to know how it's going to respond, once your tired of that get nasty with it. :biggrin:

Just use whatever premix you are going to use all the time.

Hope this is of some help. Good to here about some more shee's in this part of the world.

i do heat cycles...

20 min at idle then cut it off and let it cool ALL the way down.....do that 3 times

then your first tank run it ez but go up and down through all your gears as much as you can...

then atfer that ride it like you stole it...

thanks for the help guys what pre mix do you run in yours?> i think i was running 35-1 last time with a Elf oil full synthetic

Sorry about the slow response dude. I'm over on the West Coast about 200km south of Perth. We have a great choice of riding over here. From dunes to fast trails and nasty hill climbs. Hope you enjoy that fresh motor, don't hesitate with any questions, i'm no guru but a few mates over here have Shee's if we can help out just yell. :thumbsup:

Sorry about the slow response dude. I'm over on the West Coast about 200km south of Perth. We have a great choice of riding over here. From dunes to fast trails and nasty hill climbs. Hope you enjoy that fresh motor, don't hesitate with any questions, i'm no guru but a few mates over here have Shee's if we can help out just yell. :thumbsup:

No worries :) ive got a mate living over in Perth i think its south of perth.

We got good riding over here to i'm goin to be entering my bike in the Race to the sky hillclimb event at easter which is a big international event over here just like pikes peak but not quite as high. It starts at 1500ft and goes up to 5000ft so gota get my jetting sorted for that what mods have u done to your shee? motor is just about ready to go in this weeked with a bit of luck :)

I talk to friends down there all the time. They live up by Cairnes though, and we are tryin' to get down there and visit them next year for a holiday.............. :thumbsup:

Carnes is nice! i went there and to Sydney coming home from Iraq a few years ago...

Perth!!! that place is surrounded by nothing!!! lol its like the onlt thing around on that side of the continent we did a intel brief on austrialia and like 85% of the country has less then 1 person per squar mile lol great times though! met alot of really kick ass people out there! and they loved the fact that we where americans and even more being in the military