Who Smokes?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-2 packs of marlboro blend no.27 a day, i work construction outside so i tend to have a stogie in my mouth a lil more often than id like. i quit for about 3 weeks a bout a year ago, i used the nicoderm cq patch......it really does work but no where on the box did it say "MAKE SURE TO HAVE A PATCH ON WHEN ENTERING A BAR" so i fucked up, and still smoking

never smoked in my entire life to me i think it just a waste of money

^ I'm with this guy.

On a side note they were talking about smoking this morning on some news station here, about the cost of smoking.

Average pack is about 4 dollars.

One pack a day= 48 dollars a week, 2688 dollars a year. To most people it stops there.

Then they went further into it, when you fill out insurance paper for say work, and it ask if you are a smoker, they actually charge a higher premium. This average is about 40 dollars a week, 2240 a year.

Then life insurance once again if you smoke the rate is higher, they said between 1000-2000 dollars a year.

Smokes $2688

Health Ins $2240

Life Ins $ 1500(middle)

For a grand total of $6824 a year for a smoker... I guess I will not be picking up this habit anytime at all..

i smoke about a pack and a half a day of parliment lights and dip about a can of skoal apple a week.i quit for 5 weeks over the summer so i picked up dippin then got shit faced one night at the bar and woke up with an almost empty pack in my pocket and stupid me started again.gonna quit again soon, hopefully for good this time.

I quit smokin bout 4 months ago, i was only smokin a few a day but when i drink id go through 2 packs a night so i had to quit i cant imagine what i was doin to my lungs goin through 2 packs while i was throwin back some beers ouch, now i smoke the occasoinal cigar and i chew alot more skoal spearmint is my fav followed by skoal or cope straight,