is it worth the $$$

The $700 sounds alittle steep but if you need a crank then i would recommend going 4mm especially if your gonna port for it at the same time. The arms and shock deal sounds decent.

The $700 sounds alittle steep but if you need a crank then i would recommend going 4mm especially if your gonna port for it at the same time. The arms and shock deal sounds decent.

can u give me a better price on a 4mm stroker kit I would love to do business with some one who iv heard so much about u sound like the guy to talk to for good honest prices on parts. Im also interested in some MX style intake porting and i also need my cylinders retrued their out of round can u help they need to be taken at least .20 over what would be the coast of the machine work and the cost on the crank rods and pistons ?

700 clams for just the crank is a rip off.

However, you need more than just dropping the crank in. You'll need to have the porting on your jugs matched (I'm not a fan of spacer plates at all), the correct pistons and your cylinder head re-cut or an aftermarket head with domes machined to accept the longer stroke...

it's not a simple drop and go, bolt together motor.

That being said...jeff will point you in the right direction...

The 4mil kit from wiseco w/ the 795 series piston is the way to fly, & I havn't heard a bad thing about Jeff at Fast, so hit him up!

You'll be glad you did it :thumbsup:

If you have to replace your crank anyway then go the extra mile and get the stroker. But you should contact Jeff and he will tell you what other options you have for future mods (ie long rod or standard, porting etc.). This way you can do it all at once and not tear the motor down fifteen times.......... :thumbsup: