shock cover

scooter

i was on albas web site and they have a cover for the rear shock res theres is carbon fibre. i like the idea of covering the stock gold one but i would like chrome or black anybody know of anyone making these besides alba. from what ive read on hq there not that good to deal with thanks

I have a cut bush light beer can covering mine (looks cool) orginal owners idea so i left it but i drink miller eh oh well still looks cool it has one hose clamp you can hardly see on the top. plus alba likes to screw you on shipping and not informing.... anyway try your fav beer,drink, ect. just cut the tops off and split the can on the side you dont want to see then make it smaller by wrappin it on the rezzy and throw a hose clamp on it :beer:

Oh crap i just noticed something i totally jacked scoot's thread..... fuck man im sorry. I feel like an ass. :mellow: if i did... lol anyway thanks man but no credit for me it was the orginal owner's idea and i drink a totally diff beer but ima leave it there for his "mark" on this shee

Edited by LIM_Whiteboy4life