saddam is dead...

tithead

Amen to that! But instead we have to be humane and fair... Thw Bush haters and Dems think that pulling the troops is the answere and want change.. Unfortunatly they will win in 2008 and pull the troops out.. I just hope the "change" that we have comming isn't bringing the war back to our homeland like I fear it will.. All you Dems better think about "what if the "change" holds a less desirable outcome"? Say.. Higher taxes that will be paid to terrorists to "leave us alone" and will only end up attacking us later??? As I said before, Saddam swinging is a step in the right dirrection and one that won't need to be taken later..

RIPPEN

come on man, Donald Rumsfeld (Bush hater, i think not) himself said the day after he resigned, that it isnt going like it should/could be!

or how about Colin Powell and what he says about it?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

come on man, Donald Rumsfeld (Bush hater, i think not) himself said the day after he resigned, that it isnt going like it should/could be!

or how about Colin Powell and what he says about it?

I agree 100%.. Things arn't going like they should.. The american public should be supporting the war and their troops.. I don't like troops dieing over there.. But at this point what choice do we have??? When everyone dances around and says "fuck Bush" weather they belive it or not, it empowers the enemy.. Think about it.. If your a terrorist and you see that the enemy your fighting isn't supported by its own people, what does that do??? Makes'em think damn, we just gotta keep killing and degrading the enemys support.. Where as, if the whole country was behind this those bastards would realize we are there to get the job done and wont leave untill it is.. Breaks THEM down morraly.. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs but damn people are really quick to abuse their "free speech".

I don't agree with all that Bush does. Never have, never will.. But to blame it all on him as if he is acting alone is absurd.

RIPPEN

I agree 100%.. Things arn't going like they should.. The american public should be supporting the war and their troops.. I don't like troops dieing over there.. But at this point what choice do we have??? When everyone dances around and says "fuck Bush" weather they belive it or not, it empowers the enemy.. Think about it.. If your a terrorist and you see that the enemy your fighting isn't supported by its own people, what does that do??? Makes'em think damn, we just gotta keep killing and degrading the enemys support.. Where as, if the whole country was behind this those bastards would realize we are there to get the job done and wont leave untill it is.. Breaks THEM down morraly.. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs but damn people are really quick to abuse their "free speech".

I don't agree with all that Bush does. Never have, never will.. But to blame it all on him as if he is acting alone is absurd.

RIPPEN

how is anyone abusing their freedom of speech? thats an oxymoron if i ever heard one!

What bugs me is we are a United country... one for all, and all for one. Then when we run around with the fuck Bush attitude, it is making us a unUnited country. Make the US look like a bunch of hyprocritical idiots... It doesnt matter who is in office, there will be things that you dont like, but breaking up the unity of a country as a result is stupid. Thats kinda what bothers me when we start president bashing, whether it be a republican or democrat in office.

Explain where and what he has gone wrong on and how you would fix it or how you would have done it differently. Just wait till we have a dyke in office in a couple and then its going to suck. We will all get our asses taxed off and not have a pot to piss in by the time we are done paying taxes. At least Bush is cutting that shit down.

You're right on that but I won't sit here & type away on being an imaginary president & have all these political disputes.

If you're happy with your pres then fine, let it be!

Im not trying to argue with you climb. I am just curious what he has done that was bad enough for everybody to be so mad. I just have not seen anything he has done that has been that big a deal, thats all. :thumbsup:

how is anyone abusing their freedom of speech? thats an oxymoron if i ever heard one!

Your right, by law no one is.. But to me some of these guys that "protest"(burn the flag, protest at soilders funerals, hold signs saying shit that isn't proven ect) need their heads pounded in. Because once again IMO the only thing that seperates them from the enemy is a towel..

RIPPEN

Damn Rippen, get outa my head. Everything that you have said is what I was thinking while reading down the thread. We are on the same track and we are thinkin' alike, damn thats scary........... :yelrotflmao:

For you Bush hater's, I don't always agree with what the man does, but he also doesn't make all the decisions himself, which is why he has a cabinet (er ah, advisors). Come to think of it I have never seen a president in office that the whole country was behind all the time. Everyone was behind him before we decided to fight back, but because this fight is not going to be over like it is in a two hour movie, people are talking shit about our country, our president and about our integrity as a nation.

Would you have rather left sleeping dogs lie and when they attacked us on our soil, and not retaliate against those that conspired to kill innocent people. I realize that Iraq wasn't as involved as Afganestan, but when they train people in that country to destroy and kill others just because they have different beliefs is just plain whacked. After 911 our world changed, because it opened up america's eyes to the fact that there are people out there that do want to kill and attack us. Prior to this, most people thought that foreign countries would not dare attack this country and just like Pearl Harbor they were wrong. We had to strike back after 911 and if we didn't it would send a message to the rest of the world that we are weak. It was the best time to attack and fight back because americans were pissed off. But now that people are getting tired of hearing about 911 and Flight 93, the twin towers, they are criticizing what is being done. Go watch these movies (more like docu-dramas) and then you might remember why this was all started in the first place. Or see old footage of people jumping out of the 80th floor of the North tower because they had no place else to go and new they would probably die. This is not going to be a quick and speedy conflict, but we all new it never would be because nobody could tell how this would end. If we don't take the fight to the people, they are going to bring it to us. Except next time it may be your brother, mother, grandma, cousin, or neighbor that is not fighting with a weapon in their hand and gets their life snuffed out because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time............ :shoothead:

Damn Rippen, get outa my head. Everything that you have said is what I was thinking while reading down the thread. We are on the same track and we are thinkin' alike, damn thats scary........... :yelrotflmao:

Dito Brotha :biggrin: Nice post :notworthy:

RIPPEN