mx vs. atv unleashed

tithead

i have been playing this game for the last 2 days without using any cheats.

i was wondering how to unlock the supermoto tracks?

everything else i know how to do. i dont want to use cheats even though i know them cos it takes the fun out of it all!

thanks,

tithead

Hmm, i think you have to buy the SuperMoto category, then you are able to buy the SuperMoto courses. I have a couple of them bought. And i think that's all i did :thumbsup:

Dinner

yeah u have to buy them with store points. ive had the game at 92% for over a year and a half and its because i only did half the challenges. the only reason i see why that is is because i always played championship (and regular racing) on the hardest possible because to me its wicked easy. if thats not it then can anyone tell me?

http://www.cheatcc.com/psx2/mxvsatvu.html

i dont know what console you have (xbox or PS2) but here is the PS2 codes...(almost the same)

the cheat "pitpass" will unlock all tracks.

but the term "brokeasajoke" will git you 1,000,000 store points. so you could just buy only the supermoto tracks...

or if you read on, to get a bunch of store points. just set a run for freestyle at 10 minutes, do ALOT of backflips and you'll recieve ALOT of store points.

hope this helps,

Mike

Hmm, i think you have to buy the SuperMoto category, then you are able to buy the SuperMoto courses. I have a couple of them bought. And i think that's all i did :thumbsup:

Dinner

thanks man, ill be doing that now...

My bad, I assumed that when it said EVERYTHING unlocked that it meant EVERYTHING.

its all good, im playing on hard level, have quite a few store points but no supermoto, those tracks i love to play on!

thanks to all for your help.