knarlys vs. Irazr

hawk363

I've only seen the kenda knarly xc's on a quad and they're a 21" tire. A friend has them on a 250r and they wear really good. The hookup seems to be pretty good too. I just got some iRazrs so I'm not sure how they're gonna be. As far as the kenda's go, I'd try them myself but I run a 10" rim on the rear and I think they only come in a 9". From what I understand, iRazrs wear fast but can't be beat when it comes to traction.

From what I understand, iRazrs wear fast but can't be beat when it comes to traction.

You nailed it...I had some on my yfz450, the traction was awesome but they wore down a lot quicker than I expected. My friend went through his set in less than 6 months. Great tire for a lot of different terrains, they just don't last too long

knarlys all the way..they are cheap, light weight and dig hard in all types of terrain. they also wear well on the road. irazrs are heavy, expensive and wear quickly. plsu i didnt think the traction was all that great with them. the other tire i would suggest is the stock yfz450 tire. they are a good grippy tire that also wear very well. and you can find them very reasonable as well. i would suggest knarlys or 450 tires.

ive got 22" of knarly xc's... they hook like none other.. in wet fields with tall grass lying down they hook and just destroy... on pavement i noticed some slip actually... but once gripped they stay... and wear on the roads isnt bad at all... they hook in everysituation ive put them so far... and even in the mud. and i mean, thick swamp shit mud.

nice man, those irazrs look sick all mounted up

Yeah, they are badass...I can't wait till I get the razr2 fronts mounted to match. I keep my tires off the road so I should be alright. I do like the kenda's too. :thumbsup:

Edited by differentstrokes

Do they hook up better when ther are cut or just how they are?After I get my reeds I might grab some.

they hook better when cut, but thats only for straight line draggin or hillclimbin on dirt..otherwise dont cut them because your side to side bite will be gone..and they arent any good cut on the street.