how would i fair

bansheeyfz

Sorry Samdust...but that guy on a 426 can't ride, his tire is bald, or his bike is running like shit.

That 426 will eat banshee, it's got every bit of HP your shee has, STOCK, and it weighs 150 or so less lbs.

If that 125 rider has good skills, he'll beat you. That bike weighs less than 200 Lbs., and if it's bone stock he's only down a handful of ponies on you.

I have to agree here. With my bike, all of what samdust listed, plus timing advance, VF3's etc., I can just barely hang with my buddy on his 426 in the sand. He says it has just a bit more in it, but I've seen him ride it hard and ridden it myself and I would put it at a dead heat. Now, you factor that he does a fair amount of digging off the line, and if I can keep the front down (hard with the stock swinger on big launches), I can pull him by no more than 1/2-1 bike length. But, if pull the front at all and have to lift I cannot come back around him.

I don't know about corn fields, but in the sand at least, I would bet on the Banshee. Riding one of my buddies YZ250, which is admittedly abused, but not sick, once I jetted it for him, I would say my Banshee was noticeably faster than his bike. Dirt, who knows, the sand sucks a lot of power.

i could see it being a very close race to be honest with you. My buddy has a 125 thats has a pipe a big carb and reeds and it runs right with all of us when we are out riding and its not like anyone of us can just pull away. If the guy can ride you will have your hands full. Its all about power to weight and the rider!!