Tommey T5's

mastarosa

have you looked at the t6s?very good pipes

those are for stock porting only. if he plans to upgrade it would be better to get t5's now. im really not convinced that even on a stock motor that the t5's wont make more power than the t6's anyway.. i see no point in t6's. t5's all the way!

Everybody seems to say T6's won't work with any porting (guilty myself) but how many have actually tried them?

The T6 is a beautiful design, etc. Many builders will tell you mild porting is just fine for T6s...and a few users have reported they are very happy with some light porting and their T6s.

Last year I bought T5s for a few reasons, mostly cause they're cheaper and I know they run good, plus...I always planned on going bigger for my motor, which meant the T5s were gonna go away some day, why spend extra on the T6.

Get what ever you want...you can always sell what you have and get something else. I think the T5s are a better bang for the buck due to them being cheaper, but I wouldn't rule out a T6 on a stock or stockish motor if the price was right....