What are the cheapest A-Arms

q8banshee3883

I got alba rec arms and elka shock for 900.00 dollars and some change

Full flight are great for the price if you don't mind heim joints.I've had a set on the Shee for 3 years and no problems,i also have a set on the Raptor.Check em out on Ebay.

The arms are built very well,don't care for the heims though.I hear someone is in the process of making a universal boot for Heims.That would greatly help.

Full flight are great for the price if you don't mind heim joints.I've had a set on the Shee for 3 years and no problems,i also have a set on the Raptor.Check em out on Ebay.

The arms are built very well,don't care for the heims though.I hear someone is in the process of making a universal boot for Heims.That would greatly help.

Ehh, I'm glad you like your full flights, but the general consensus on here is to steer clear of them. I've heard from a few people the welds look weak. Also, the company that makes them went by a few other names before, and had to chagne it's name due to problems with their arms. I picked up a used set of LSRs for like 350 shipped, awesome chrome, and good BJs. If you watch e-bay and the for sale forums here you should be able to find a good deal.

call me wierd. but i have to question your desire for the cheapest possible a-arms. i mean they are only the parts that keep you driving strait, or your frame from torpedoing into the ground. im building my own and ill have ~$200 in heims, plus hours upon hours of machine time, design time, and other assorted raw materials.

Ehh, I'm glad you like your full flights, but the general consensus on here is to steer clear of them. I've heard from a few people the welds look weak. Also, the company that makes them went by a few other names before, and had to chagne it's name due to problems with their arms. I picked up a used set of LSRs for like 350 shipped, awesome chrome, and good BJs. If you watch e-bay and the for sale forums here you should be able to find a good deal.

Let me tell ya,The welds are as good or better as the big money A-Arms.The finish was my biggest gripe.

Thats the problem with people,they judge a book by its cover.I did my research and found that the company was sold to another manufacturer.The price was reasonable,so I invested in a set.I was happy with those and I went ahead and bought a set for my Raptor.

The same goes for Rocket pipes,if I went by everything I heard,I would never touch them again.

For 329.00,They are well worth it.I'm more into function and fit rather than looks and the "name brand status"

Wicked makes a nice A-arm too at an affordable price.I have 2 friends that run those on their banshees and they like them alot.

Edited by BlazinOne