Need advice

floydfan_90

Any advice at all would be great :thanks:

bansheezone.com has done it and shows some pics. I am also going to do a J arm conversion on my buddies banshee, and i will probably be doing it with in the next two weeks if your willing to wait I will post some pics of the job and what it takes me to do it.

bansheezone.com has done it and shows some pics. I am also going to do a J arm conversion on my buddies banshee, and i will probably be doing it with in the next two weeks if your willing to wait I will post some pics of the job and what it takes me to do it.

Thank u picks would be great the sooner the better this is my first banshee it's a 90' and I just bought it im a Honda man usually (99' CR250R) but this things kind of fun it came as a package with a 86 blazer full size brand new pro comp 8'' lift kit and a .30 over 350 still under warranty for $1000 bucks tell me u would pas that offer up!?!

Thank u picks would be great the sooner the better this is my first banshee it's a 90' and I just bought it im a Honda man usually (99' CR250R) but this things kind of fun it came as a package with a 86 blazer full size brand new pro comp 8'' lift kit and a .30 over 350 still under warranty for $1000 bucks tell me u would pas that offer up!?!

well I live in CA so i might have had to pass up the chance to jump on it considering smog and shit here is a real bitch but it does sound like a very good deal to me. Also you should check out bansheezone.com there are a few pics on there that would help you. If your a honda man you should have gotten a 250r they run really strong.

Damn that sounds almost too good to be true, but i definitly would of been all over it!!!

well I live in CA so i might have had to pass up the chance to jump on it considering smog and shit here is a real bitch but it does sound like a very good deal to me. Also you should check out bansheezone.com there are a few pics on there that would help you. If your a honda man you should have gotten a 250r they run really strong.

yes i know ACT205R's are wicked fast but arond hear a bone stock one goes for like 2,500 buck's so i figure ill go blue for a while plus i love a good project!!! ill check out bansheezone to thanks for the help!

I cant find the picks it keeps acting like one of those stupid search for it here things

Could you maybe post them for me or something? Sorry

:notworthy: