94 banshee

Iv been posting about my banshee for the past month and trying to get 1500 to 1700 for it, but im just setting my pricee at 1200, it didnt run but we fixed it up to get it running but it still doesnt run good, something is ticking i have no time nor money right know to fix it, im 16 years old and im looking to buy a car, the banshee is driveable it just doesnt run right? there are alot of mods to this banshee and there is freshly rebuilt top end from last year,

My price is set at 1200, will meet at a reasonable location, were located in central pennsylvania

mods are as listed

-Ceet" Plastic

-Ceet" Seat Cover

-Terry Cable Thumb Throttle (Billet Aluminium)

-Answer Handle Bars

-N-Style Polished Aluminium Nerf Bars

- 50% Razr 2 Rears

- New Carslisle Front Tires

-2005 Stock Carbs

- Weisco Piston And Rings

This is a very clean banshee and ran perfect before thiss happaned with the ticking.

43wwlko.jpg

48ykeia.jpg

2nt9zpi.jpg

just a word of warning to anybody interested in buying this banshee. i had been offering this kid $1250 for this banshee for weeks then he disappears. not saying anything shady is going on but you never know. i hate to hear of people getting ripped off.

and to the kid selling this banshee... thanks for disappearing, because since you did i have had to keep looking and have come across a MUCH better deal. so, i truly thank you.

just a word of warning to anybody interested in buying this banshee. i had been offering this kid $1250 for this banshee for weeks then he disappears. not saying anything shady is going on but you never know. i hate to hear of people getting ripped off.

actually i left because i went to see if i can get it fixed, and i found out what was wrong with it so i lowered my price to 1200 from 1500,

and u dont need to be a dick head about it eitherr, im just tryin to sell my shee and dicks like you mess it up