Dune lingo 101

ReBall

The girls aren't just "a little" fat either, they're biug and nasty. Plus, they seem to think that they are the hottest women ever assembled.

those chicks are the best! ive always wanted to hit one with my truck, but totalling a truck is hard on the insurance.

those chicks are the best! ive always wanted to hit one with my truck, but totalling a truck is hard on the insurance.

You know what I'm talking about! I saw one today at lunch that had the typical thong protruding above the belt line, atkleast I thought it was a thong. After discussing it at length with coworkers I now think it was regular underwear stretched to hell. I guess it was nice of her to atleast be wearing underwear. She count have had a bunt or a fupa and not been wearing any underwear under her stretchy shorts. :yucky:

I got another one for you guys....what is a "smurf duner"? There was a post on PS about a member that passed away on the dunes, and when the guys GF was explaining what happened, she said he got tangled up in a smurf duner :blink: :shrug:

Smurf was ther name of Darin Ruff's 350 duner and Hulk was the name of his 14mill drag bike. He was kill last weekend while we were out at sand mountain NV rideing his blue smurf bike.

Sorry I'm late..

Ya, everyone has pretty much nailed it. Flatbillers.com really nailed!

I used to hate em because they gave a bad name to offroaders. It's gone way beyond that now.

It's just a flatout kook phenomenon now. Thease SRH fags with their Basketball Jerserys, lip piercings and homo tattoos aren't even trying to be offroaders anymore. It's all about smoking weed too them now.

I guess they figured everyone knew they were posers to beging with so now their happy to just be super trendy and stoned.

SRH = FAG!

Sorry I'm late..

Ya, everyone has pretty much nailed it. Flatbillers.com really nailed!

I used to hate em because they gave a bad name to offroaders. It's gone way beyond that now.

It's just a flatout kook phenomenon now. Thease SRH fags with their Basketball Jerserys, lip piercings and homo tattoos aren't even trying to be offroaders anymore. It's all about smoking weed too them now.

I guess they figured everyone knew they were posers to beging with so now their happy to just be super trendy and stoned.

SRH = FAG!

SRH people are retarded as hell

wow i never realized it but that is all too true. there are two guys here in idaho that think they are bad ass riders and just totally sick and of course have flat bills. You can check them out for yourself, their names are brad furniss and ty brown. The only reason they ride for alticity is because thats where alticity gets all of their sweet wreck shots, funniest shit ever. Brad lives off the government and ty is in jail about 50% of the time and like brad is always pulling out money from the governemnt or one of his 7 credit cards :shoothead: check it out

CLICK HERE FOR FAGS

Smurf was ther name of Darin Ruff's 350 duner and Hulk was the name of his 14mill drag bike. He was kill last weekend while we were out at sand mountain NV rideing his blue smurf bike.

Thanks for clearing that up!! I was reading about it and had no idea what she was talking about. It was terrible to hear he passed away, my condolences to all his friends and family