what size haulers

love2ride06shee

i'm running sand stars 20x11x10 and whant 2 change 2 hauler. my question is what size can i fit on on that whell and should i go with 8 or 9 rows?

were could i find a good deal on hauler? :thanks:

With your setup, I would go with 20x10x10 - 8 paddle Haulers. That's what I'm running and believe me, you'll love them. I think http://www.rockymountainatv.com/ has the best deals on Haulers. They where having FREE shipping on purchased over $100, not sure if they still are.

Edited by phxrider

i'm running sand stars 20x11x10 and whant 2 change 2 hauler. my question is what size can i fit on on that whell and should i go with 8 or 9 rows?

were could i find a good deal on hauler? :thanks:

i have 21x12x8 8 paddle haulers and the hook up really good. I would go with an 8 inch rim because there light then 9's or 10's.

size and number of rows all depend on what kind of motor your running.. if your running close to stock then obviosly your not going to carry 10 paddles very well.. if all you have done is the things in your sig go with a 20x10x8 8 pad on 8 inch rim... should hookup very nice... but keep inmind if your going to a bigger motor you going to need a bigger tire later on so weigh your options to see if its worth getting one now and then having to buy another later on...

8 paddles work fine for overall duning. if youre gonna end up racing. a 7 paddle on 8" rim is what youre gonna need. 8 paddles create drag at top end.

not always the case... it depends on how big of a motor you got... if your running a bigger motor then you need more paddles to keep the tire from just spinning... but if your running too many paddles for a small motor then that where the drag comes into play...

yes my motor is stock with the bolt ons described in my sign. i was hoping to be able to use the itp 10" wheels that i have now they are bran new used only once. i was thingking 20x10x10 8paddle. should i go extrem or just regular on the rows? future mod well be port and polish. :thumbsup:

yes my motor is stock with the bolt ons described in my sign. i was hoping to be able to use the itp 10" wheels that i have now they are bran new used only once. i was thingking 20x10x10 8paddle. should i go extrem or just regular on the rows? future mod well be port and polish. :thumbsup:

youll be ok running a 10 inch rim... thats more for duning... youll lose some bite for drag but if your not doing much of it then it dosent really affect you then... id just get some regular single buff haulers...but thats just me.

i might end up going with new wheels so that way i can have an 8" wheel most posts that i read ,alot of u guys are running the 8"wheel that seams to be the perfect size. i was thingking something like 21x12x8 8paddle on a douglas .125 8"wheel rocky moutain is selling the wheel tire package for $199.99. do u thing that would be the best way to go.

i do like to drag race not real crazy about jumping that is the reason i want to go with a lighter wheel.

youll be ok running a 10 inch rim... thats more for duning... youll lose some bite for drag but if your not doing much of it then it dosent really affect you then... id just get some regular single buff haulers...but thats just me.

if he aint drag racing just dunning why change from sand star to haullers?and if you go to haullers get an 8 inch rim. :shoothead:

if he aint drag racing just dunning why change from sand star to haullers?and if you go to haullers get an 8 inch rim. :shoothead:

dude says he like to drag just not the only thing he does. and i think youll agree when he does drag the stars arnt going to hookup nearly as well as the haulers.. haulers are fine for duning once you get used to them...

keep in mind love 2 ride the haulers arent going to turn as well as your stars did... but for draging you will notice a HUGE differance in the two