Napoleon VS Nacho Libre

sgt seth

Its the war of the retards, who can act worse.

Jack Black played a great mexican wrestle who couldn't act.

Jon Heder was awesome with lots of good skills.

Nacho Libre was a great movie, and definately the one I like more, even tho I may look like Napoleon.

Wow, I guess my sense of Humor really has been lost. I thought it was funny as hell. Just gotta be screwed in the head I guess. hah.. Oh well.

Jack Black cant act, but that made it better. In the end when he jumped off the ring and soared like the eagle.. Outstanding in my mind. And the songs were so retarded it made me laugh. Oh well

Wow, I guess my sense of Humor really has been lost. I thought it was funny as hell. Just gotta be screwed in the head I guess. hah.. Oh well.

Jack Black cant act, but that made it better. In the end when he jumped off the ring and soared like the eagle.. Outstanding in my mind. And the songs were so retarded it made me laugh. Oh well

Have you gotten your banshee or money back yet?

dude your not screwed in the head. Both movies kicked ass and I own both. Not a day goes by around my house that my girlfriend and I dont talk about strecthey pants or tell Tina to come and get some din. Also Jack Black dont have to be a good actor his job is just to run around and look goofy and make an ass of himself on film. Thats the beauty of these kind of movies. I think he kicked ass in orange county.

We also have been watching alot of Donny Darco and lords of dog town,two more kick ass flix. The Best line in a movie ever was when sid (Heath Ledger) In the dog town movie says "He's not one of us, ya know he's not a pirate" This line made my whole life and I say it at least ten times a day. One more great movie that I just watched last night is boogie nights. The best part is when dirk diggler pulls out his junk and tells that one chick he meets in the restrauant "Are you still hungry well why dont you feast on that" LOL I love that shit, But my girl dont. She smacks me every time I say it to her :evil: . Later Rich

Edited by ReBall

I thought Nacho Libre was sooo funny! I like how he has that twist throttle on his little motorcycle/shopping cart thing, and he tries to rev it all high but it goes really slow. :yelrotflmao:

"Get that corn outta my face!" lol I don't know why that line was funny but it is. :laugh:

Gettin the bike soon, things are working out, had trouble with shipping that he never shared, didn't wnat to make things too difficult while I was here. So i finally swallowed the pride and got my family to look into it, and its coming along great.

I want the shopping cart bike. Every time he gunned it, he had to look over at the camera. That was just f'in classic. I so want a twist throttle now just to do that! Over here, a buncha us will start singing the songs from it and everything. Best care package ever sent to me! I love it and I burned napoleon awhile ago so I hve both and for shits an grins, I'll just watch the both in one night.

I have had donnie darko, never watched it tho. Burned it offa buddy of mine few months ago. So its going in as we speak and I'm gonna watch it.