F.A.S.T OR PASSION?

F.A.S.T OR PASSION  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

gonna be getting porting soon... who should i chose.. i dont want bunch ass kissers i want ppl that actually own porting from either... well i guess few ass kissers would be ok for comedy... i just wanna go with one or the ohter since they are topic of the hq...

your votes will remain anonymous so vote at will no repsonces would be awesome....

freak....

You've been a member here long enough, you're read and researched enough...

I have to believe you only posted this thread to start another shit slinging extravaganza...

That's piss poor, IMO....

Obviously you all know who I deal with, but only after I called (and waited for them to call back) just about every other big name in the biz.

A&S, GRR, K&T, Redline, RDZ, Dave Moore, the lists go on and on.....

I've said it before, I'll say it again....call each one, see who gives you the best service, best pricing, and make your decision....

Please, we have enough of these threads already....this builder vs. this builder.....total BS.

It's not about the votes. Jeff and Jim have loyal followers...who cares if the vote is anonymous...

You can use the search button just like everyone else. FAST followers will tell you he is the best, Passion followers will tell you he is the best, ...just like anything else.

Why ignite the fire?...you'll never get a straight answer, period.

Call 'em both. Then call the others....don't ask us to make the decision for you..

Here is the only thing your poll will accomplish:

Choose the winner on a popularity contest.

That's it...period. Do you want a builder working on your stuff based on their popularity, or their business ethics, pricing, etc.?

By just clicking FAST or Passion, you're NOT GETTING THE WHOLE Story....which you can by doing the search...right?

excuse the fuck out of me for being curious how many ppl had f.a.s.t and how many had passion.. i said there doesnt need to be a comment cus i knew it would be a bitchfest. but you cant just vote and leave the post.. and yes i have searched and read other posts on this and not everyone that has one or the other will respond there so why not see how many ppl have went with either..i guess sometimes i should keep my thinking to myself.

Edited by bansheefreak