problems after advance timing

dirtbike77

Good point....TORS cause all kinds of havoc, that's why so many remove them.

Good idea in theory, bad in practice.

Also...if you cleaned the carbs twice, either you didn't clean the needle and seat good enough or the seal is bad. Rarely do they go bad...

Off the wall, but....

Get a small cap or bucket, fill it with gas, and make sure the floats....uh, float...and they don't sink.

not trying to be a smarty ofr nothing but i tried that i had that problem with my lawn mowers, when the float cracks and causes the bike to flood?

guess i try again tomorow....

but the bike was seeming to run fine and jus all of a sudden bogged out?

oh yea the bike has no tors on it wat so ever

YES I TRIED THAT...

STILL THE SAME THING?

WAT ELSE IS THERE TWO CHECK.....

I NOTICED THE HEADLIGHTS WNO WORKING, IF THE WIRED THAT RUNS WITH THE STATOR THAT CONNECTS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BIKE IF THAT PLUG IS CROSSED WOULD IT CAUSE A PROBLEM?

SHOULD I TRY NEW PLUGS

If the headlights were working before than this would lead me to believe that your problem is electrical and your carbs might be fine.

If the headlights were working before than this would lead me to believe that your problem is electrical and your carbs might be fine.

I agree! And it was running fine until you changed the plate. So I would guess its in the wiring. Are you sure when you changed the plate you didnt pinch a wire?

i think i found the problem....

well i got home and i changed the stator again? the pick up coil? flywheel and still the same thing... idles and bogs down when it is wot...

so i went on to check the wire harness.... and i found a shitty wire job under the tank and i gues by me removing and installing the tank the wires some how got messed up,,,

we needles to say now when i hot it it sounds like raped ape!

everyone thanx for your help its greatly appreciated