trees hurt

downNdirty

so last month i was out riding with a few friends. just messing around on some trails in my friends yard. i decided to go through this puddle. so i did. all i remember is waking up in the trama center.

ok so what happened was when i went through the puddle my tires got caught in a rut and threw my shee and myself into 2 trees. i fractured my left elbow,shattered my left wrist, fractured my right wrist, shattered my right elbow, fractured 2 of my vertabrae(not sure if i spelt that right), broke 1 rib and ripped my chin open all the way to the jawbone.

as for my bike. the damage that i know of so far is. bent leftside upper and lower a-arms, bent the shock, spring is no good either.left side headlight broke, bent the clutch pedal, and broke the thumb throttle. thats all the damage that i have noticed so far, when i get my both arms back i'll be working on the bike and see whatelse i fucked up on her.

my advise is dont hit trees they will fuck you up, then be stuck with (so far) $85,000 in hospital and dr's fees.

• 4 weeks later...

wow im not trying to offend you in anyway but god after reading this it makes me love Canada and the Ohip system even more. for thowse how dont know Ohip is. well i dont really know. um well it covers everything that happends to you. dont have to pay a cent

hope you get better dude. and again dont mean to offend you in anyway

wow im not trying to offend you in anyway but god after reading this it makes me love Canada and the Ohip system even more. for thowse how dont know Ohip is. well i dont really know. um well it covers everything that happends to you. dont have to pay a cent

hope you get better dude. and again dont mean to offend you in anyway

As much as I complain about NJ, I'm glad it isn't the nanny state that canada is. Really, at what point does Darwinism just go out the window?

As much as I complain about NJ, I'm glad it isn't the nanny state that canada is. Really, at what point does Darwinism just go out the window?

dude im not saying Canada's the shit im just saying the hospital system is dont have to pay for anything. yeah i would love to live in the states for some reasons and i love living in Canada for others.

• 3 weeks later...

hey sorry its taken so long to get pics i've been in and out of the damn dr offices. also my friend hasnt gotten me the pics i'm going there tonight so i will make him give them to me. i'm going to try to post a pic of what my new elbow looks like hopefully the pic will work i have not tried posting a pic ever.

post-23262-1167536817.jpg

I finally got my pictures of the accident some of them are kinda hard to see so i'm only going to post a few. well if posting them works. i see my xray pic went through. so here we go and if it doesnt work i'll keep trying. and if you really want to see them i can email them to you. take care all

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/m_koempel/99014.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/m_koempel/99013.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/m_koempel/99008.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/m_koempel/99005.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Dad gum, good to see you're doing better.

P.S. I'll have some freshly painted a-arms and shocks up for sale soon so LMK if you're lookin. I won't be sellin for much, just let me know.

i'm doing alot better thanks. still in some pain. my wrist will never be right but oh well shit happens right. how much you looking to get for the a-arms?