New Helmet, Which Goggles to Buy?

That definatly is a sweet helmet. I was racing a 440ex and the lid on my helmet just decided to break off with one screw holding it in place. I thought the guy on the 440 threw something at the back of my head. How much did that helmet run you? Where did you get it from?

Scott has some sweet ass goggles that have a red bandanna pattern on them, It might look good depending on the color of your ride.

-they also have the mirror finish lense like you want, and it comes with a clear regular one.

Edited by Skidmark

I think Oakleys with black tint would look stealth! I never had a pair but look good. You should take the helmet with you when shopping for goggles. I bout the Scott's but don't like the fit with my helmet, it pushes the goggles down and pinches my nose in between the eyes. Feels uncomfortable. I tried on Spy's and fit pretty good & comfie.

Edited by Climb Any Hill You Point At!!

Scott has some sweet ass goggles that have a red bandanna pattern on them, It might look good depending on the color of your ride.

-they also have the mirror finish lense like you want, and it comes with a clear regular one.

Never Mind! I made a boo boo. :rolleyes:

They are actually made by Thor they're called the hero.

I think Oakleys with black tint would look stealth! I never had a pair but look good. You should take the helmet with you when shopping for goggles. I bout the Scott's but don't like the fit with my helmet, it pushes the goggles down and pinches my nose in between the eyes. Feels uncomfortable. I tried on Spy's and fit pretty good & comfie.

If your worried about the size, the people that tested this goggle said it was sort of small to some people.

here's a picture. I think any of these would look good.

Thor_HeroMXGoggleWrap07.jpg

Edited by Skidmark

Light sensitive Scott's with anti fog and go with the black quick straps!