How fast is a polaris predeter 500?

rynb15

they are actually pretty quick for as heavy as they are. he might get u off the line but on top you should walk on him..

I agree, I had one and raced it cross country. It really surprised me how well it handled and the top end it had. No there is no way it would beat my banshee but I think it is a better bike than people give it credit.

you should smoke that preaditor junk.......i had an 03 blaster that was pretty done up.....and prredators and 400 ex's didnt have shit commin but an ass whippin

What exactly did you have done to your blaster that made it whoop on everything? The preds may be a little heavier but there not slow once you open up their exhaust and intake some. I know a few people who race with the 450's and they keep up just fine. of course they had to throw the 440kit on the pred

What exactly did you have done to your blaster that made it whoop on everything? The preds may be a little heavier but there not slow once you open up their exhaust and intake some. I know a few people who race with the 450's and they keep up just fine. of course they had to throw the 440kit on the pred

thats what i was wondering. I had a blaster with a lot of work done to it as well and could barley hang with a 400ex.

they are actually pretty quick for as heavy as they are. he might get u off the line but on top you should walk on him..

He's right I always get outrun on the starts bucause I spin my ass off. If you can hook up it wont be too hard to beat him.

well a little update on this thread. My buddie just brought the bike over to my house and i ran it up and down the street a couple times. It does not feel like it will keep up with my banshee. Its fast, but does not pull as hard as the shee does when its in the powerband. But were going out tomorrow so well have to line em up :biggrin:

My pred actually ran pretty good. The stock exhaust is really choked up like the YFZ450's. Once I put a slip-on and cut up the air box w/K&N it was a whole new bike. If the pred's weight was down to what the 450's are.. that would be interesting. The only complaint I had with mine was the gear ratio's needed to be closer in the 03's. But I heard they fixed that problem.

well after a day of riding , the shee was faster.... But im not going to lie, it was closer than i thought. From a dig i would not pull untill about 4th gear. Then i would pass him. But in the woods his suspension was so much better he was gone. I guesss ill be upgrading soon.........

I have raced alot of bike and my friend said the banshee are slow will he got one of those predaturd with pipe k@N and geared, will i smoked that little 500, But i got more done to mine K@n,pipes 27.5 carbs ported reed cages with tdr reeds, 4+on the timing, 15/41 on it and i had 8 or 9 bikes on it the predaturd and with a captor with just a K@n .