little bit of everything for a banshee

Everything i have listed came off a running bike with of few exceptions. Some prices aren't firm. Make an offer if you dont like the price and i'll try to work with you.

Cairo fully drag ported cylinders, im pretty sure they are .080 over but are in great shape, pistons come with it. Needs new c-clips for wrist pins and rings. $300

Upper and lower cases. no cracks or leaks. port matched for the cylinders. for stock stroke. $225

Stock crank rods and bearings (not welded). $75

Stock clutch cover w/ waterpump cover and dipstick. no water pump. normal rub mark from rear brake pedal. $50

Stock stater cover. $35

Stock foot shifter. $10

Stock airbox w/ stock carb boots, K&N, and outerwear. Airbox has holes in it for more airflow. wouldn't use it if you were gonna do any creek riding. $35

Stock carbs w/ thors elimated. comes with intakes and crossover tube. $50

36mm pwk air strikers 8 months old with throttle cable and K&N's. SOLD

CPI out of frame small bores. Crome with stingers. 5 months old. $450

cool head domes 17cc and 18cc. $35/set

Stock swingarm streatched 4" w/ carrier (needs bearings) painted black with blue flames. $100

4" over GT built rectangular tubing swingarm, round house carrier style (carrier not included). Needs painted. $175

Brand new Hot Shot cdi. $125

Custum painted plastics. Black base with blue flames. front fenders shaved, back fenders haven't been. $250

Key switch assembly with 1 key. wires were cut at one time but been reconnected to factory plug. $25

light/killswitch assembly. $25

stock headlights. $15

rear taillight with mounting bracket. $15

Front bumper, aluminum with some dings and scratches. not sure what make. $10

Pair of Cut RazR 2. 20x11x10. (not on wheels) Little less than half tread. make me an offer

Pair of cut Trail Claws. 20x11x10. (not on wheels) Half tread. make me an offer

Pair of paddle master sand tires. 20x11x10. in good shape..... i dont think you could hurt them unless you burned them off on pavement. $50

pair of Razr 20x11x9. Half tread (not on wheels) $50

pair of Skat trak Fast Trakkers 18x11x10. half tread or better (not on wheels) $25

Prices dont include shipping. any questions or want better description on something just ask me. i am going to try to take pics of all the parts within the next few days.

Edited by mattbc

how old is the k&n and the outerwear for the stock airbox? could you post pics?

i'm not sure how old they are. came with the bike when i bought it. i'm tryin to figure out how to post pics right now and as soon as i figure that out i will post pics of everything that has been requested

i am interested in the 36mm carbs, do you have the intakes and also. would you be interested in trading for a trinity stage 4 carb kit with 35mm pwk carb cable and filter, thanks

intakes dont come with them, jus the k&ns an cable. i'm not interesting in trading, i've already bought a set of alky lectrons.

do you have a clutch basket? i need the basket, spacer and thrust washer. if so how much shipped to 92201

all i have is the basket. its grooved a little bit but if you want it $25 shipped

I need the kickstarter for a buddy, but I only need the kicker, no gear or anything, just the piece that slides on.

i"d take $30 shipped for the kicker only

what is the bottom dollor shipped for the carbs, and do you have any pic's of them if so send pic's to mlrogers@mikrotec.com thanks

melton

bottom dollar is $325 shipped. Thats as good as i can do