89 custom shee part out (Stroker and powdercoating)

Swingarm = missing

Plastics SOLD~!

DSCF1889_Custom.sized.jpg

Frame $300 =sold ebay

Color see above

Axle: $150 (see above)

Rear hubs (raw): $20 =sold ebay

Engine mounts: $15

Radiator: threw away

Complete motor = missing

Kick starter: $20 ($10 shipping) (Sold)

CPI inframe BIG BORES Missing (have right silencer...)

Front stainless braided brake lines (from cyl to calipers. Line goes to T then to calipers, no cuts) $25

Thumb throttle $10 (Sold)

I have 100% perfect feedback on ebay

http://myworld.ebay.com/eriklarsonaz/

Pretty much only the things listed here are for sale. I'll be keeping select parts from this bike. If no interest is show the part will go on ebay within the week.

Edited by AZ Erik

Let me know if the pipes are still forsale.I want them.

Waiting on a reply back ffrom the guy who said he'd buy them before I thought about parting it.

All PM's replied to.

I have a interested party in the complete engine from filter to pipes, will know shortly.

If you have queestions about something please PM me I'll give you my phone number and we'll talk.

what about the front a arms are they chrome? hard to tell in the pic and are they stock

Those front arms I am keeping. I have a set of just sandblasted J-arms and a-arms with great hardware, you can paint any color you like. (Why I spent the money having them blasted I'm not sure, but hey give me a good offer and throw $20 in shipping on it and they are yours)

The motor buyer has not been returning my calls so it looks like the motor is being parted as well.

I am home sick and pretty much useless today and possibly tomorrow but the bike is in parts so it's easier to ship now.

Adding to the list is:

Front hub + spindle + brake rotor + beautiful bearings powder coated blood red. $80 + ship

More pics and parts to come but oddly the only things really sold are the thumb throttle and kicker.

Those front arms I am keeping. I have a set of just sandblasted J-arms and a-arms with great hardware, you can paint any color you like. (Why I spent the money having them blasted I'm not sure, but hey give me a good offer and throw $20 in shipping on it and they are yours)

The motor buyer has not been returning my calls so it looks like the motor is being parted as well.

I am home sick and pretty much useless today and possibly tomorrow but the bike is in parts so it's easier to ship now.

Adding to the list is:

Front hub + spindle + brake rotor + beautiful bearings powder coated blood red. $80 + ship

More pics and parts to come but oddly the only things really sold are the thumb throttle and kicker.

i'll take the j arms..how are the ball joints?

What part of Az you from? Does the price for the plastics include shipping?

Tucson. Price doesn't include shipping but shipping can't be that much. If your kinda close I'll deliver or meet you somewhere. I'm heading through PHX Thanksgiving day and Dec 2nd.

I'm currently trying to locate the motor, swinger, front tires that were removed from my truck yesterday. I have a pretty damn good idea who the punk or punks were as only a handful of kids in this neighborhood ride or have ever shown interest in the bike. Currently I'm missing the motor, the CPI's and 1 of the stingers (I still have the right side) the swingarm, my billet bar clamp, with the bars still attached, Front sandstars probably something else. I've unloaded the bed of the truck so I'll keep what's left in my possession. My wife was nice enough to back the truck out of the garage to get down some of the Christmas crap, she left it out there all day. I noticed around 6:30 when I went and took the trash out the truck wasn't in the garage and the door was closed, I thought someone jacked my truck! I spent saturday night, sick, looking around the desert of my house for any place they might have stashed stuff. Got a couple nice dents in the truck bed thanks to this as well. I'm just thrilled at this point. I even had the motor sold to a nice guy in Michigan. This is my luck..