What do you use your Banshee for?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trails, ORV parks, up and down the street, buddys back yard (see below)

My buddy (250r owner) has 2 acres as his back yard so we built a track about 900' total length thru the woods along the creek that runs along side and straight across the back of his property. It has 2 jumps 1 should be a double but we havent built the landing ramp yet(stock shocks falling from 8' in the air sucks). It also has a connector in the middle of the kidney bean shaped track which makes it a figure eight. Theres 2 bank turns, a little steep incline you can wheelie off of out onto the straight away.

Its kinda short so the shee cant stretch her legs but you can get into 3rd on the straight before you gotta either lock em up or go into a mad powerslide to hit the turn. Not a good track for hot weather longer than 10 or 15 minutes (Hopefully pro design impellar and engine ice fixes this)

stunting on the streets... mostly subdavision roads ( paved ) with out houses on them..

or a parking lot with out cars...

but i do go on the odd bike run on fire roads..trails... frozen lakes..- stud the tires and do wheelies.. weeeeeeeeee :beer:

haven done much since my last shee was stolen... still perfecting my newly built shee..

peace devin