I Voted......

enFORCER

Heck yes, I voted.

Although I didn't care who gets in here in MA - they both suck IMO, so I kinda felt like I'm voting for the best loser. Honestly, one of the main reasons that I did vote is that we have 18 year old kids dying every day overseas protecting our country, way of life, and our right to vote. I totally disagree with having the troops over there, but it's not their choice and I feel it's just one more way to support them. I didn't have the heart not to vote...NOTHING against anyone who didn't, just my opinion...

my mom called every few hours to pester me to go out and vote. i finally went like 2 hours ago.

my order of preference was to vote in people who are atheist first, the issues second, and if i didnt know their religion or the issues at hand, (like with judges) i just picked non foreign names.

i try to stick to this list http://www.godlessamericans.org/ under "who we are" but not many were up for me to vote on.

your kidding right?

It is more important than ever to get out and vote. Many people think that their vote does not matter. Imagine if everyone felt that way. There have been many, many elections not just on a local level that have been decided by less than 100 votes. So thinking that your vote does not count could not be farther from the truth.

Maybe you feel that when it comes down to it, all the candidates are the same, so why bother voting. Even if this is how you truly feel, remember that the people that get elected may have an enormous impact on our you and your children's future, not just for 2 or 4 years but for 40 years. How? Because with each new Congress and President that is elected, there is a chance that a United States Supreme Court Justice will retire. The President alone has the power to nominate a new Justice, and Supreme Court Justices hold office for life. While Congress and the President may pass laws and veto bills, ultimately it is the Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution and consequently determines how each American will live his or her life.

So that is why you should care!

[rant] Sorry dude, I guess you don't live in NJ. An independent won't win here so I don't waste my time voting for them anymore. And the politicians here(like many places) are gigantic crooks. New Jersey probably has more assholes and theives per capita then any other state. I will not cast a ballot for a fuckin' crook, and I no longer waste my time with independent candidates. I'm sorry, but if I were even to care, it would just make me more upset to see these cocksuckers lining their pockets with my hard earned dollars. Sorry dude, I gave up a while ago, I've heard the speech a million and one times about responsibility and all that shit, but I can't bare to cast a vote for a fuckin' crook, and I won't waste my time casting a vote for someone who won't get elected. [/rant]

by not voting I still made a choice

I know your from NJ, and I feel the same way too, I won't lick any of these crook's nuts by casting a vote for them, sitting home and jerking off was by far a much more productive morning.

Edited by LiftdT4R