can't find, K&N air filter adapter dual carb

I have made lot of research here and on the net and i couldnt find what i am looking for. I am looking for an adapter for my K&N, single filter cone shaped, that i am using in my stock air box. This adapter, Y shape kinda thing, have to fit on a dual carb setup and my single filter so i can get rid of the air box without having to buy a new filter. Anybody has ever seen that kind of setup?? My last option is to cut my stock air box and keep only the connecting part of it, but i would like to keep my air box intact to ride when its spring time.

I have made lot of research here and on the net and i couldnt find what i am looking for. I am looking for an adapter for my K&N, single filter cone shaped, that i am using in my stock air box. This adapter, Y shape kinda thing, have to fit on a dual carb setup and my single filter so i can get rid of the air box without having to buy a new filter. Anybody has ever seen that kind of setup?? My last option is to cut my stock air box and keep only the connecting part of it, but i would like to keep my air box intact to ride when its spring time.

let me know if you find one also. i was going to remove my airbox last week but i have the same problem. i have the same filter and set up........email me if you find one........theskindoctor1000@yahoo.com

:beer:

Sure, i will email you. For now what i have found that is closer to what we want is on this page

http://www.moto-man.com/cgi-bin/motoman/sc...tml?id=gCpfLvX3

but i'am not really sure that it's exactly the right one, doesn't look to work with the two stock boot.

i dont think that will work. you have to have something that will support that boot. i think i'm going to cut mine out and see how that works. i will keep you posted

I was about to tell you the same thing :biggrin: i'am just not sure of the efficency of the outerwear will riding trough water. Is it really as good as it supposed to be??

I had to cut my air box because I was facing the same problem! I only sand ride if you go through water I would get another air box because the outer wear isn't going to stop water!!! My bike runs awesome with the air box mod I did!!! Good luck

Well i just look on Pro design web site and its bad but i have to say it's not what i need. Because there's nothing to hold on to the carbs boots, its just the plate that bolt in the air box. I guess i will built one myself and start selling it :biggrin:

thanks anyways