Dumont Dunes

400ccStroker_shee

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy fuck.... man last night was rediculose! iv slept for like 14 hours and im still feeling like shit...

i cant even count how many shots of jagermeister i had... iv never got sick and through up until last night...i pooked my ass off!

should have came pol it was pretty bad ass....im up like 65 bucks at the blackjack table... my first hand welcome in was a 21 :)

glamis did anybody say glamis?by the way ill be there on turkey day weekend,lets hook up for a ride?try to make it banshee man n polish,rtv shee,and who ever else,and yes this post got jack" :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
where you camping at?............we will be there from Weds to Fri night........lets do some hill shoot'n

glamis did anybody say glamis?by the way ill be there on turkey day weekend,lets hook up for a ride?try to make it banshee man n polish,rtv shee,and who ever else,and yes this post got jack" :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

its cool you jack my thread, as long as people are out having fun, its all good because i'll be at dumont tearing it up, next year i'll probably go to glamis if i'm in port for it since i'm in the navy and always gone!!! Have fun and stay safe at glamis!!!