Dumont Dunes

400ccStroker_shee

cool man I'll see you there I hang out at comp hill a lot maybe we'll see each other I'll be carrying my viedo camera see some people get smoked!! I can't wait because my wife is going to smoke a lot of people out there!!! If she decides to ride!!!!! This is going to be my first weekend on the new banshee I just bought, I normally ride my yz250 and smoke everyone, I've only been beaten on the yz250 a couple of times out there!!!!!

First of all ...........your sig is WAY TOOOOOOOO LONG....Second.....There is NO WY YOUR YZ 250 smokes everyone...... :shoothead: ...........Third.......you need to put the Pipe down!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all ...........your sig is WAY TOOOOOOOO LONG....Second.....There is NO WY YOUR YZ 250 smokes everyone...... :shoothead: ...........Third.......you need to put the Pipe down!!!

whatever you say man! I haven't rode with you, but you can ask Greg he was eatting my roost last time we both went to dumont! One day we'll ride together and we'll really see!!!! :cool: I know that was before he put his stroker in but I was killing him, maybe the stroker can make that differencr I don't know, we will know one day though! :beer:

i will be there as well, blue shee with Skin graphics kit. See you at the hill. maybe we can all get together for a ride or something? this will be my bike first weekend out as well, hope shee does ok. See ya

cool man, we can ride or whatever, but make sure you bring enough jets, just incase, I have some I'll be there late at night on wednesday, I probably ride that night, and for sure on thursday morning early, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone I'll be Having a very happy thanksgiving I've been dieing to ride!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

theres no way dumont is better than glamis. ive been to dumont more than glamis and thats just becuase its closer. dumont doesnt have variety of dune riding like glamis. and there's more than enough room for safe riding. as a matter of fact I'd rather have my daughter out at glamis. than to try to take her through those woops where all the bikes and rails go through. you can camp out at glamis way out past wash 20somethin and be on your own with plenty of space and untouched sand.

theres no way dumont is better than glamis. ive been to dumont more than glamis and thats just becuase its closer. dumont doesnt have variety of dune riding like glamis. and there's more than enough room for safe riding. as a matter of fact I'd rather have my daughter out at glamis. than to try to take her through those woops where all the bikes and rails go through. you can camp out at glamis way out past wash 20somethin and be on your own with plenty of space and untouched sand.

yeah camp out in the middle of nowhere!!!ok! Dumont is smaller and they have little dunes that I can run the kids over to. I also like knowing where I'm at dumont you can ride all the dunes with one tank of gas, glamis you can easily get lost and run out of gas!!! I'm not saying glamis isn't good , I just perfer Dumont and its further away, I live in san diego!

you wont get lost if you know how to read the dunes and the sun. we've gone for 10-12 mile rides with no problem. i got a 4stroke, running out of gas is not an issue, my bro gots a she with an IMS tank that holds around 4-5 gallons and does well. there's pictures posted from last weekend when we were at dumont.

I have been trying to tell 400ccstroke....whatever............that Dumont is really a waist of $$$$$$$ if you live in Dago...........I wonder if 400ccstroke whatever.....has even been to Glamis? and if he has When has he been there last?............

Bro your right if you get lost follow the sun...........or the line of mountians (olgalby ranges)..........or get on top of the dunes and look for the campers...............Glamis is HUUUUUUUUGE and still I have never got lost..........Ive also been going there for 31 years :whistling:

yeah camp out in the middle of nowhere!!!...... glamis you can easily get lost and run out of gas!!!

Bro how many times are you going to hit that Pipe...............Damn put it down........... :shoothead:

not only look for the camer and the mountians ... look for the radio tower at the vendor flats... or the railroad tracks...

as far as running your kids to the smaller dune... go to wash 7 or 8 thats where we where last time.... heres plenty of small dunes for your kids to play on... and your not close to olds or any big crowd so you dont have to worry about much.... you just have been convinced that glamis is crayz by listening to others and not witnessing it your self... im telling you your a fool to think that its better to go to dumont... glamis has more riding for anyone kids , newbies, advanced riders, or pros.... theres riding for EVERYONE! and wash 20 is probly about as far was the main road to the flats at dumont... so its not "in the middle of no where" same concept you take the dirt road and break off to the right and park ....

Oh............it sounds as though 400strokcc...... whatever....... has been there before, by the way he posted :down:

It has been a while since I've been there, but I have been there and the dunes don't really change just more people find out about them and it becomes more crowded! Polish you don't really know me, your just going off what greg says! What does it matter if I like dumont better? You know what, I'll go to glamis sometime after Christmas because I'm in the Navy and going to be gone after thanksgiving and come back sometime before christmas for a training exercise and see glamis again on a busy weekend and It will be crowded and crazy at least at all the cool spots! just like last time I went! I don't have a 4-5 gallon tank, and I remember Greg telling me he didn't know where he was at when he rode with you polish, he was wondering how you got you guys back to camp! Does it upset you guys that I perfer Dumont, plus the people I ride with my, pops and brother in law, and a couple more freinds all perfer Dumont also, so I'm not going to go to Glamis by myself even if I perfered glamis! I think the only person hitting a pipe is polish!

i also said i didnt know up from down at dumont the first time i went there.... of course your not going to know the area the first time out... its your first time out.... you got to learn the differant spots and get your sense of direction ....

you know dumont is no where near the riding as glamis... you just have more poeple to ride with at dumont, like i said capm at the washes and its not crazy by any means... ya sure theres alot of poeple at the drags or at old but your kids arnt going to ride to olds so what does it matter? theres a shitload of poeple at comp hill too but you know what your kids arnt over there .... your a big boy why are you so intemidated by glamis lol! ya ya ya you got a sour taste becasue someone else has filled you fill of lies, same as mexico right ? lol youll see once you get off your ass and go with us, your going to be wasting your time going all the way to dumont to ride...

i also said i didnt know up from down at dumont the first time i went there.... of course your not going to know the area the first time out... its your first time out.... you got to learn the differant spots and get your sense of direction ....

you know dumont is no where near the riding as glamis... you just have more poeple to ride with at dumont, like i said capm at the washes and its not crazy by any means... ya sure theres alot of poeple at the drags or at old but your kids arnt going to ride to olds so what does it matter? theres a shitload of poeple at comp hill too but you know what your kids arnt over there .... your a big boy why are you so intemidated by glamis lol! ya ya ya you got a sour taste becasue someone else has filled you fill of lies, same as mexico right ? lol youll see once you get off your ass and go with us, your going to be wasting your time going all the way to dumont to ride...

whatever man, just be ready to receive your ass whoopin!!!! Cause I'm going to smoke you!!!

HAHAH you got to get your wife to let you ride before you can go makin claims on a bike you havent rode yet ! OWNED BEOTCH!!!

Damn ..........go easy on the kid :yelrotflmao:

I think the only person hitting a pipe is polish!

I was hittin the pipe until you tried to rape me ............

Hey its all in good fun............just change your sig that nobody cares about............and get your slowpoke ass to Glamis

i love it when people act tough on the computer :yelrotflmao: . Hey 400ccstroker_shee, does your banshee even have a stroker in it. from your LARGE sig it dosent say if it is :shoothead:

who needs a stroker to beat someone who don't know how to ride? I don't even know you so shut up!

Damn ..........go easy on the kid :yelrotflmao:

I was hittin the pipe until you tried to rape me ............

Hey its all in good fun............just change your sig that nobody cares about............and get your slowpoke ass to Glamis

I changed my sig for you. I go to glamis sometime, maybe when I get the wife to let me! HAHA