shipping problems

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:smile: I really hope it arrived , i dont even need a stock banshee shock so i have no reason to steal that shit and its not in my blood or nature to steal . I always keep my word and when i say its shipping its shipping .... i been really buzy lately im working 50 hour weeks and any free time mostly is sticker work ..... Honestly have had 1 day all to myself in 2 weeks . Im off for the rest of the day im going surfing till sun goes down , waves are great

He " did not receive the shock or stickers and is pissed " , what should i do . If you want a cdi you can have it , if it will make this problem go away. maybe the item should of been insured or shipped thru fed ex :shoothead: . I can still give you free stickers , i dont really care about teh vinyl shit .

I will say Chase is a 100% stand up guy, period.

However....if it were me, I would bit the bullet, take it in the can...and refund his money....with sincere apologies.

Chalk it up as bad shipping...and a lesson to use a tracking number next time. I only ship FedEx as well, provide a tracking number....and have NEVER had an issue in over 10 years using them.

Chase, at least it's some shocks (hopefully, just a set of stockers)...think how upset you'd be if it were a 2500 cub motor...:)

Chase, I sold my stock fronts and stock rear in the last few months, or I would drop ship them to this user for you, no charge. You'd owe me a few stickers, of course. :beer:

That's what kind of a stand up guy Chase is.

I will say Chase is a 100% stand up guy, period.

However....if it were me, I would bit the bullet, take it in the can...and refund his money....with sincere apologies.

Chalk it up as bad shipping...and a lesson to use a tracking number next time. I only ship FedEx as well, provide a tracking number....and have NEVER had an issue in over 10 years using them.

Chase, at least it's some shocks (hopefully, just a set of stockers)...think how upset you'd be if it were a 2500 cub motor...:)

Chase, I sold my stock fronts and stock rear in the last few months, or I would drop ship them to this user for you, no charge. You'd owe me a few stickers, of course. :beer:

That's what kind of a stand up guy Chase is.

I agree with this 100% ... Its probably the best thing to do in this case and track and\or insure it next time.... :beer:

Chase are you totally sure he didnt get it?..........Tree huggers are good people........and we all know you mailed it!........I had this happen to me 1 time.........I sent an item and it took 2 weeks........of the buyer on my back.........there was nothing I could do but continue to tell him he will get it!..........2 weeks later usps finally shipped it :down: