Glamis HW

Awesome video.

Its nice to see the action, but i def. won't ever go there after seeing that video. That place is a huge accident waiting to happen. People telling me that me running around without a helmet is going to get places closed... Um no... its stuff like that, that is going to get places closed. That is just ridiculous. That many people all standing around all those retards going that fast on stuff that tore up with whoops. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for hauling ass, but not in those conditions. Think about it... what happens when some dude loses control and eats in into the crowd? What happens when a tire blows out and the junk flips all over the place or into another vehicle / person.

Cool video and all, but I just any and all desire to go to the california dunes.

I agree with you on that. I stay away from those scenes. Lots of people in one spot going fast with no rules. It makes me cringe.

Anytime you want to come down and visit Glamis give me a call. I camp away from everyone. Nice, quiet and no fear of being run over. I'll show you riding you will die for. You'll hardly see another rider out there. If you do it during the week it gets even better. If you camp far enough out even major holidays can be enjoyable.

.....you masturbate to pictures of yourself, dont you? come on, you can admit it. :wink:

Brooke, I need to see pics of your cookie :evil:

Friends of mine that have been to Glamis recommended going to Buttercup, unless you want to be around all of those people and crowds. Personally, I'd like to experience all of Glamis at least once. Looks like a good time. :beer:

I agree with you on that. I stay away from those scenes. Lots of people in one spot going fast with no rules. It makes me cringe.

Anytime you want to come down and visit Glamis give me a call. I camp away from everyone. Nice, quiet and no fear of being run over. I'll show you riding you will die for. You'll hardly see another rider out there. If you do it during the week it gets even better. If you camp far enough out even major holidays can be enjoyable.

Now that sounds more like something I would enjoy. :beer:

Yeah Booke wtf! You're on this banshee site and don't own a banshee that's almost as stupid as talking shit about a place that you've never visited. But when somebody calls you out on that you explain how you've seen a ton of pictures of it and know that it sucks. Learn your place woman! :whistling:

Yo Brooke, you got OWNED!

Brooke, I need to see pics of your cookie :evil:

Friends of mine that have been to Glamis recommended going to Buttercup, unless you want to be around all of those people and crowds. Personally, I'd like to experience all of Glamis at least once. Looks like a good time. :beer:

Buttercup is pretty sweet, there's a lot of bowls out there that are a ton of fun to ride. Comp hill out there isnt really that big though. Honestly I prefer Gordons Well over Buttercup, the dunes are better, they've got flat drags and test hill kicks the shit out of Buttercups comp hill. Glamis is definitely something that you HAVE to see to believe.

:laugh: sarcasm + poor reading comprehension = foolish statement

This

+

best part of the drags was as soon as we got there the hot chick in the tube top was bustin up the drag! titties bouncing lol

This

Has me.... :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: