CPIs drenching my 6 pack rack with gunk any solutions

excess

I would say some of the marine 2 stoke oils arent any different than any of the other stuff some people use, Im not sure about what he runs though. Aleast he isnt using weedeater shit. Rnbrad may have a opinion on different 2 stoke oils I remember him talking about something like that a while back.

well it sounds like you answered your own question. if the bike is rich then thats part of your problem..

well iknow im new here and probaley shouldent speak up but i cant belive im seeing this marine grade penzoil that shit isent even good the outboards they are intended for...lol go to a 50 to1 amsoil or klotz and then diagnose jetting thers no way you can diagnose jetting or blame your cpis when your running that crap

You gotta love these forums,

Diesel banshee, hehehehehe

Geeeez like 40 to 1 duh

Bro 4 oz for every gallon smart ass you understood what I wrote

I know what you ment but i couldnt resist.. I would be amazed if the bike ran with 4:1 (32oz oli to 1 gal)

Idk anything about CPI's but when my pro circuits start blowing shit out of them I repack the silencers and it stops it till next time i need to repack em. You could also just try amsoil 50:1 and see what happens. Its less oil with same amount of protection so it would be basically like leaning out your carbs without the hassle.

For instance in the summer I add a little bit more oil to my premix instead of rejetting.