Builders

Yep Redline Racing they are in sweethome Oregon I was very pleased with the whole experiance. Here's his website http://www.redline-racing.net/ the phone #541-367-2543. Cameron was always there to help and ready to ansewer my questions. I shipped him my engine he was able to build my engine and have it back in plenty of time before my trip and on the way to the dunes I was able to stop by and throw it on the dyno. :thumbsup:

i have also heard great things about whiteknuckle! they are here in oregon and hear they can build some great machines! I am also tryin to figure out what builder to have! redline or whiteknuckle

all depends on how fast you wanna go and how long you wanna ride it if your lookin for a crazy drag port than those companys you mentioned are very concerivative with there porting and and the power ranges arent half as voilant as a job from a exp. racer and builder whos been grinding on these for years

Ive heard of people being disappointed with white knuckle before ,I would call Redline ,cam is

a really nice guy and one of the top builders . :beer:

yea cam is a super nice guy...everytime i talk to him on the phone im on the damn phone forever. his motors run very well too...