charges dropped against woman who shot self to kill baby

Brooke

dahmer met his end fittingly at the buisness end of a mop handle, as will this crack bum bitch. karma is a fucked up thing.

i sure hope so, but shes not even doing any jail time. jailhouse karma is the best most efficient kind.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well of coarse abortion is needed and is the womans choice

I ain't even going to waste my breath on that phucking nonsense :banghead: Murder is murder

Now this... WTF is up with people.. All these sick pieces of shit need to be SHOT, not nutured! Sick of people making excusses on why they did it and what WE NEED TO DO TO HELP.. F-THAT take them out back and use a 35 cent bullet.. Because after a crime like listed above.. Thats all these piles of shit are worth.

I think the punishment should fit the crime...a bullet to the head is too kind. But you're definately on the right track Rippen. :beer:

I ain't even going to waste my breath on that phucking nonsense :banghead: Murder is murder

I think the punishment should fit the crime...a bullet to the head is too kind. But you're definately on the right track Rippen. :beer:

Thanks man, I agree a bullet is to kind.. I would just like to limit the final cost these pukes draw from society :beer: ...

RIPPEN

Been allot of funky crazy shit lately it seems.. People running sewer snakes up mentaly retarded guys ass, People cutting unborn babies outta other womens stomachs, guy drags his girlfriend to death by wrapping a tow strap around her neck and hauls ass(local). School shooting involving sexual assult/rape... Now this... WTF is up with people.. All these sick pieces of shit need to be SHOT, not nutured! Sick of people making excusses on why they did it and what WE NEED TO DO TO HELP.. F-THAT take them out back and use a 35 cent bullet.. Because after a crime like listed above.. Thats all these piles of shit are worth..

RIPPEN

Naahh... reload the shells on your own... keep the cost down....

Mike

First off shes fucked up to do that to her baby, but this just shows the double standard to which men are treated compared to women. That dude scott peterson that killed his wife out in california got convicted of double murder cause she was pregnant, but a woman can kill a baby just before it is due gets a slap on the wrist??? :sad:

Edited by blak banshee

Brooke, you know how to get a topic off and rolling. This shit will probably keep rolling for 20 pages.

:yelrotflmao:

haha opps.

First off shes fucked up to do that to her baby, but this just shows the double standard to which men are treated compared to women. That dude scott peterson that killed his wife out in california got convicted of double murder cause she was pregnant, but a woman can kill a baby just before it is due gets a slap on the wrist??? :sad:

seriously dude, youre right on. they just argue that since the baby is still inside her, that its her and part of her and she has full rights over her own body. i think the opposite. i think when you are carrying a child you have a life that is dependant on you and therefore you need to be held to a higher standard. no drinking, no drugs, and hmmmm...no MURDER.

abortion in the first trimester is a whole different argument with many different view points, which i can respect, but when it gets to the point where the baby is viable, can survive outside the womb, i dont see a credible argument for that.

ya gotta love Brooke's passion. I got one just like her, full of fire, my wife that is. Brooke I hope you get a chance to be a mom one day.

thank you rkc, id love to be a mom. watching my sister go through a pregnancy, and being involved in my nieces life really showed me what love and life is all about. too many people see pregnancy and children as a burden. its sad. and you really do bond with the baby well before its ever born. i was so over protective of my sister when she was pregnant. i drove her insane haha i drove myself insane with worry, so i just cant imagine making a choice to destroy all that just because its inconvenient for you.

On a good note, about 3 weeks ago it was on the news that Mr. Peterson was rushed to the hospital because he was severly beat'n while enjoying his time in his new home. After the fact authorities stated that he was going to be ok and was able to identify those who beat him..

1. Rule #1 if you get your ass kicked by the locals because your loved so much, don't rat.. The kinda hat that. I'm sure round 2 for his thank you for rat'n us out beating will be some time in the near future... Maybe this time the will complete the job!

Cix

Edited by Cixelsyd

personally i think they should have given that bitch the death penalty. then they should throw out the law banning cruel and unusual punishment and hand her ass over to me. i guarentee my sick, twisted, perverted mind would come up with a way to dispose of her that would end any future thoughts anybody else might have of doing the same thing (meaning the murder of their unborn child).

I hope the father bleeds her for killing his child I dont care if it was in her it was her damn

delivery date its plain murder she needs to be delt with slow and painfully,.anyone

who kills a child needs to be delt with on a whole diffrennt level! :verymad: