20's on my banshee

mrtwinshee

It will easily hit 100mph, i do it everday. i can hardly hold on the thing, i took my friend for a ride and he said we were probably going faster than 100mph thats not even with 93 octane, so if i put that in there it untelling how fast it would be.

i told mom what i wanted today, she said she didnt know where to get them, thats why i came on here tried to find out.

let me guess...it's bone stock and has a boost bottle.

It's not hitting 100MPH... It might feel like it, it's not. Period....end of story.

You took your friend for a ride too...and thought it hit 100?

And...you think higher octane will make it go faster.

I'm going to try and save you a TON of embarrassment and ridcule....please stop posting about this right now.

This will turn into a 40 page thread of insults and jokes to you....

There, I've said my piece, you've been warned.... Normally, I try not to sound like a dick...but after this, I seriously just can't help myself....

Ding ding....let the games begin.

Too each his own, kid. If you want to run 20's you'll have to have custom wheel adapters made by a machine shop, which will run you about $800 for a set of 4, possibly more.

Either that or you'll have to find "blanks", which are wheels without the lug holes drilled yet. They're very hard to find, and with 20's just about impossible. If you can find them, you'll have to take them to a machine shop and have them custom drill the holes.

Now for the reality check... Unless your 'Shee has quite a few mods, you're not hitting 100mph. It may feel like it when you're hauling through your neighborhood, but you're probably not that close.

Now for a second dose of reality... IF you were actually hitting 100mph, you will definitly not get anywhere near that with 20s. If you consider how much more those wheels weigh, then add on the fact that the large diameter gives you way more rotational mass, it's going to take a LOT more horsepower to make it all turn. You'll be lucky to hit 45mph.

If you or your parents have about $6000 to blow on wheels, tires, and adapters, more power to you. For that much money you can buy two of your friends thier own Banshee, and then you'd REALLY be the coolest kid on the block.

let me guess...it's bone stock and has a boost bottle.

It's not hitting 100MPH... It might feel like it, it's not. Period....end of story.

You took your friend for a ride too...and thought it hit 100?

And...you think higher octane will make it go faster.

I'm going to try and save you a TON of embarrassment and ridcule....please stop posting about this right now.

This will turn into a 40 page thread of insults and jokes to you....

There, I've said my piece, you've been warned.... Normally, I try not to sound like a dick...but after this, I seriously just can't help myself....

Ding ding....let the games begin.

damnit dad! you went and ruined my fun lol i was going to unleash the dogs lol...

pretty gay

bansheerims.gif

ohhhhh shit son what that pimpass ride !

FUNNY VID

Edited by Bansh-eman