Itp rims

Hollister_Hitman

• 2 weeks later...

Those aren't bad rims, but they're black and fugly, I mean damn Hollister they'll scare the dents and rocks away................ :yelrotflmao:

I like 'em :shrug: .

You don't like any black rims? Or just these ones? These are the only black cheep ones other than the c-series. I heard the c-series are crap

• 4 weeks later...

I have the beadlock T9's on Holeshot HD's and have no complaints; no dents, no bends, no air loss or lost beads. I only have 15 hours on them, and I don't hit big jumps, so they are far from being pushed to the limits. But, the terrain in many areas is very rocky and filled with downed trees and stumps. Black is a good choice too.

Edited by nomad

just ordered a set of t9 itp baja wheels on kenda klaws xc, waiting for their arrival soon, as far as green stickers are concerned i have one on my 89shee, ill post a pic although i am now residing in sonora mexico via southern california...what do u all think i need a bigger rig?

ford ranger not wide enough...by the way i am getting my rear shock serviced next up in tucson az and they recommended i install a race tech gold valve wondering if anyone has had any opinion on this product is it worth the additional 125, would like to keep the wallet light since xmas is right around the corner if u know what i mean...my shee besides a-arms also has a twist throttle instead of thumb...

i have them on my shee. there pretty sturdy and durable. my tire will popo all the time from hitting rocks or stumps in the woods but the rim never bent. mine are the shiny kind though not black

Edited by bansheerage

I had a full set on my YFZ450 they look good and seemed strong, but I only used them for the sand. I currently have a set for dirt and sand on my Z400 though. I've put some abuse on those. Still straight, still shinny (with a little elbow grease). :biggrin:

Hope this helps!