New ARC Boots

fun_on_the_sand

Guys,

I just got a new pair of boots (first ever), I really like them, they look cool and they are comfortable...

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/viewLarger...220_BOO_BLK.JPG

The only problem is that it is very hard to shift on the banshee. What I did is I changed the position of the shift lever, so now is like 5 degrees clockwise, and is a lot easier to shift.

This is my first pair of boots, is this what you guys usually do to give room to the boots? or are the boots that I goot not good for riding quads? should I get another pair that are not that tall on top of the foot?

Than you

how new we talking?? couple of weeks?? they probibly haven't broken in yet. my A-stars were real stiff and did the same thing. I just left them in the sun or near some place warm for a while and then put them on and would wear them for like an hour or just for a while as I was doing crap around the yard. the more you walk in them the faster they break in.

Guest nightmare

That's normal. Your boots are fine to ride quads in. I had to move my shifter too. Just keep wearing them and you'll get used to them. They do feel weird at first if you have never worn boots before.

So...

I'll keep wearing them like 2 hrs a day to get used to them and to break them in, I wanto to go to Glamis for haloween I don't want to feel uncomfortable riding the banshee with the boots, I really liked how they look and how they feel.

Thank you guys

Wear them around the house, do the lawn, go to the market in them! :yelrotflmao:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...