Plastic/Frame - Monster

Sparky73

I just got a 2001 Banshee.. and its in nice shape, but stock cept for pipes and the head. I would like to tear the whole thing apart.. get the engine rebuilt.. possibly bored and stuff, and change the colors up a bit along with getting new bars, nerf's, and suspension. I know I will probably get some sh!t for this, but what do you think about doing the frame and everything in black/silver.. and doing a bright green on some of the plastics, then doing some kind of decal for Monster Energy. I love the crap, and love their logo+color. I just dunno if it'd end up looking too much like a Kawasaki. But maybe do the frame in black with like silver pegs.. axle.. ect, amd then just doing the springs and maybe paint the plastic black/green? Lemme know your opinions.. good and bad

Jon

Here is a sweet seat I could do too..!

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiVAoh9FVIwA...green,black.jpg

Edited by Sparky73

I think green and black make a good color combo.Atvseatcover make some nice seat cover...Monster energy decal are a good idea I like this graphics on a motocross never seen it on a atv!

Check my '01 banshee green frame and black fenders.Maybe a monter enegy decals on it would be nice :rolleyes:

2001aliens.jpg

Edited by Dmcbanshee

• 4 weeks later...