800cc triple cylinder

dishman

went to track tonight and someone had 800cc triple cylinder snowmobile motor on a drag frame with nos. and he smoked everyone there does anyone know what mods you would have to make to a shee to run with the 800 triple cylinder ,my motors apart now so im up for suggestions

That bike you saw this weekend might of been GT Performances old bike. A guy out there in VA bought it. Someone said Lewis was riding it this weekend and it went 3.4-3.5.

a competitive pro-stock 800cc sled motor puts out about 230+ hp w/o nitrous. good luck building anything to compare out of your banshee engine.$$$$!!!!. you can pick up a used snowmobile race engine fairly cheap. check out the for sale forums on "american snowmobiler" (www.amsnow.com) . for around 3 to 4 grand you should be able to score a a fairly fresh 800cc race engine. there should also be a few used 1000cc ers' kicking around. these put out about 260hp.have fun :thumbsup:

Something you guys gotta remember when dealing with snowmobile motors....the CV system eats almost 1/2 the HP...

3.4's....that sounds a little off, I'd like to see a timeslip. Not saying it can't be done...but, that's cookin pretty good.

You'r right! that had that ticket posted on PS last night!! the reaction time was a .988 w/1.32 60ft 88MPH 3.49.. with lewis on it then claimed they couldn't get a straght pass out of it to back it up.. but the Owner which is 40 more lbs. than lewis runs high 3.7's :confused:

hahahaha shiiiit. no fuckin way...maybe if i shed about 75 pounds off it itll lay down some quick times in the drags. right now itll run 6.7 uphill 300 feet...thats the only kinda times i have for it. but no way in hell itll run 3.4 on the flat...

I dont seen many hybrids running like that and Im sure this 750 thing doenst have a chance and I know your 600 wont aside from not being built for that.

I dont seen many hybrids running like that and Im sure this 750 thing doenst have a chance and I know your 600 wont aside from not being built for that.

nah, it could be faster on the flat but then it wouldnt hold up to what i built it for..even still, it wouldnt run 3.4 or anywhere near that.

What klind of transmission and clutch did it have on it.I want to put a 700cc rotax on a blaster drag frame.I have the motor all done fully ported you name it all I need is a good manuel transmission.If anyone knows how please let me know.

A big block of billet, a CNC, a rotary gear cutting table and a lot of time. :beer:

A big block of billet, a CNC, a rotary gear cutting table and a lot of time. :beer:

I ended up going with 535 cheetah motor havent got pipes yet going to get shearers