Best Banshee on HQ!

Joshtruction

:shoothead: I think we need more interesting things to talk about here. I am voicing my opinion on the best Dune, Drag, MX, and photo on the HQ. This is my opinion and I engourage people to post thier favorites and why.

I'll start off with best picture.

yamaha-banshee-97-bikepics-279597.jpg

need I say more about this one???

Best action photo goes to knight_ripper

pc2.jpg

Best drag banshee.... I had a hard time deciding here. I came to a tie.

yamaha-banshee-94-bikepics-575316.jpg

The bigboy banshee. It is just so damn clean. Lots of attention to detail, and a true miracle in it's progression from the purchase until now. I love the fact it has the stock style plastics and still looks GREAT.

here is what bigboy tied with IMO

gallery_1980_39_1100557587.jpg

Admit it, this thing is just beautiful!!! Great paint scheme, it's mean as hell, and just pure sex on wheels. I could not chose between the two because I like them too much!!!

Time for my DUNE pick.

PDR_0095.jpg

I went with RNBrads beyond clean amazingly jaw dropping work of art. I mean really... does a bike need to be that clean? It's just an all around amazing bike that impresses me every time I see it.

MX

bikepics-638566-800.jpg

DMC Banshee's bike takes it here. Great mods, hauls ass, looks great, and has just about every mod you would need for a banshee made MXer.

Close runner up in the looks department for MX is Slayer1018's bike. I jsut like the look of it (even if all the stickers are a little over the top)

IM000646.jpg

Come on guys, post your favorite banshee's on here!! DONT POST YOUR OWN, that would be lame

Edited by Joshtruction

look closely at the drag bikes. half of the red one is on the silver one. can`t say i blame you though. they are nice.

Ya but I got the most important part of Johns bike sitting on the bench in the garage...............................THE MOTOR!!!!!!!! That lil cheetah screams!!!!!!

Edited by alcoholbanshee