blaster went 4.57 yesterday...

CP5899

I'm building a couple new banshees and sold my other ones so I took my blaster to state capitol sand drags for some fun and ran a 4.8 right of the trailer with the new motor and after a few changes got it down to a 4.61 and then the best pass of a 4.57. Lost first round of et races though...LOL I had be running test and tune on a pro tree the whole night and when racing started it was a sportsman tree. I saw yellow and was gone...didn't realise it was a sportmans and red lighted...LOL The other guy thought I hole shot him real bad so he left too...LMAO

Here's the 4.61 slip.....the 4.57 didn't print out for what ever reason...

resizedforwebsite.jpg

That is the CPCustoms blaster...lol

Thanks though!

Good job Craig, those are some good times. That is one cool fast bike. I have seen it run in person. I wish I could have made it to the track yesterday, my wife works this weekend and I had kid duty. On spray, I would think a 4.2 would be possible. See you at Sicily man.

Thanks...I don't know what its going to do on the nitrous, but I think it will be good. We got to the track late yesterday so I didn't get many test and tune passes with all the people that were there. I wanted to play with the jetting and timing a bit. I think it will speed up a bit once I lower the timing on the pvl, but just didn't have time to mess with it.

You going to the track next weekend? I think we are going again to try and tune some on it. I'm ready to get the banshee done so I can start having some serious fun..LOL The billet cases for my new motor aren't going to be here in time for the clash of the titans so that sucks, but we'll have some other big stroke cheetahs out there any way.

Maybe see you next week...

Maybe see you next week...

No, I won't be able to race next weekend either. My and the wife's 10yr anniv is Oct 12th. SO...to be able to go to the Clash on the 13th we are taking a trip earlier. So we are heading to Disney World this Weds. (I know....Disney? but that is what she wanted to do :shrug:) Chris and Scholle should be out there with our drag frame Raptor. I will probably be going to Wiggins the weekend before the Clash. I am going to the Clash and, I am planning on being at Gilbert the weekend after Sicily, so I am saving up my weekends. Lol.

I heard they had the scoreboard finally working.