conflict between ex girlfriend and banshee

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bansheeseat$$ remember rule #1 if it's got tits or wheels its gonna be trouble. after reading the comments on here there is only one solution, if you really have feelings for her try and get her back (the card on the shelf is a good start), if you believe that its not recipricol walk away go for ride with friends and move on. im with brooke dont try and reason on why. the old analagy works well in this situation "its not you its her" life is too short to dwell on why, pick your chin up look west and ride into the sunset. your situation sounds very familiar, i know what i did (move on) and it was the best decision i could have made. Aaron

bansheeseat$$ remember rule #1 if it's got tits or wheels its gonna be trouble. after reading the comments on here there is only one solution, if you really have feelings for her try and get her back (the card on the shelf is a good start), if you believe that its not recipricol walk away go for ride with friends and move on. im with brooke dont try and reason on why. the old analagy works well in this situation "its not you its her" life is too short to dwell on why, pick your chin up look west and ride into the sunset. your situation sounds very familiar, i know what i did (move on) and it was the best decision i could have made. Aaron

Aaron,

Thanks for your insite and I hear what your saying.The nice thing about the "wheels" is I can fix it and I know it's going to be there.Even my ex-wife gave us a second chance for six months,And that was great because after that we both decided it was'nt going to work out BUT I got a chance.With this one I got five days thats what really hurts.No chance to see if it would work out.

Damn man... You sound allot like me..

I had a relationship end badly about a year ago.. Started fighting all the time and to make a long story short.. After breaking up I found out she had cheated multipul times and soon there after found out she was pregnant(NOT MINE).

Its hard, no matter how big of a bitch she was to you or how hard you tried, your trying to find out where YOU went wrong.. Well my friend, you didn't.. Like others have said I think there is another guy involved.. Rather she would admit it or you would belive it, its more than likely. I belive chicks just basicly get boared so they bounce off to what they think the next best thing is. My advice(like some others have said) LEAVE HER THE BIKE, GET RID OF ALL THAT RESEMBLES HER(pics and all) AND BASICLY FORGET ABOUT HER.. The problems is, right now your not thinking logicly, your thinking emotionaly. Its normal but its a bad state of mind. You need to realize things are not ONLY your fault, your not the ONLY one who failed the relationship. It takes two to work through the hardest situation in life-the situation of a long lasting relationship. You sound like a good guy who has fallen victum to another "heartless" women. Learn from it and put it twards building a stronger more healthy relationship in the future. I know peoples advice is harder to act on than to hear but it will get better and soon enough this will just be a learning experience.. But I highly recomend you don't try the "lets be friends thing". I know it sounds great but I have tried it several times and it never works. All it will be is convienent(sp) for her and hard and misleading for you. Two people cannot be "healthy" friends when one wants, desires more from the other than the other wants from them(confusing but I hope you follow).. Just do yourself a favor, wash your hands of her. Sorry if it sounds harsh but I truely belive thats the answere as difficult as it maybe.. But with whatever decision you make, keep your head up. You have MANY friends on the good ol' HQ... Good luck brotha

RIPPEN

ok first off she is playing you. she wants you to crawl back begging for her. and that im going on a date with a new guy shit is to get you pissed off and want her back.

fuck her.

find a girl, ask her to go on a date. and then call the ex hoe bag up and say hey can you come by the house and get your stuff so i can go on these date with the new chick. throw it in her face.

they are mullipative(spelling) and attention grabbing things. sure there are exceptions (aka brooke maybe).

been there, done that. got buddies going thru the same b.s. have to learn the hard way i did.

my ex i tried to please her and do this and that. worked for a while but after a while you get tired of the shit. and then you blow up. then you become the asshole. they turn it on you, while your out working making a living she is sitting on her ass, not taking care of stuff. come home to a sink full of moldy dishes and youve been gone all week with work. but its your fault, cause you say something about it.

the old saying nice guys finish last, well will say its pretty much true. girls want a bad guy. if you pussify yourself and come back crawling for her attention she will bash you eventually and run off with some super loser asshole.

like the other said. dont touch the shee its hers. let it get repoed or something. dont be like me and help them out with money adn stuff thinking maybe they will take you back or shit like that.

they wont repay anything.

break all ties with her. she calls, IF STRESS IF you answer, talk normal but blow her off. dont give her that attention she wants.

if it was meant to be she will come back, but dont pussify yourself for some pussy. like denny said there are plenty out there.

i moved on from the ex was hard 4.5 yrs with her, but now im way better off, got a hotter gf. she is a great girl. she LISTENS, and does stuff around the house.

once again there are exceptions to the rule.

ask reded, denny, shit most any guy on here about how girls can be. chat room can get pretty good some nite will say that.

also blue duece usually 99.9% is the god father of advise on this stuff.

anyways

best of luck my man

ok first off she is playing you. she wants you to crawl back begging for her. and that im going on a date with a new guy shit is to get you pissed off and want her back.

best of luck my man

Wesw,I think it is the ouposit(spelling) of that.I think she said that so I would get mad at her and stop asking her back.But she also lets me call her and talk for a few minutes with her.She said she would do that to help me out threw this(which really does help my stomach for a while).But I do get confussed to weather she is trying to decide still on our relationship or not.I'm not wanting to cut all ties with her for that reason.I know I'm probably up for a let down but right now it's hope and Thats what I want.

Damn man... You sound allot like me..

I had a relationship end badly about a year ago.. Started fighting all the time and to make a long story short.. After breaking up I found out she had cheated multipul times and soon there after found out she was pregnant(NOT MINE).

Its hard, no matter how big of a bitch she was to you or how hard you tried, your trying to find out where YOU went wrong.. Well my friend, you didn't.. Like others have said I think there is another guy involved.. Rather she would admit it or you would belive it, its more than likely. I belive chicks just basicly get boared so they bounce off to what they think the next best thing is. My advice(like some others have said) LEAVE HER THE BIKE, GET RID OF ALL THAT RESEMBLES HER(pics and all) AND BASICLY FORGET ABOUT HER.. The problems is, right now your not thinking logicly, your thinking emotionaly. Its normal but its a bad state of mind. You need to realize things are not ONLY your fault, your not the ONLY one who failed the relationship. It takes two to work through the hardest situation in life-the situation of a long lasting relationship. You sound like a good guy who has fallen victum to another "heartless" women. Learn from it and put it twards building a stronger more healthy relationship in the future. I know peoples advice is harder to act on than to hear but it will get better and soon enough this will just be a learning experience.. But I highly recomend you don't try the "lets be friends thing". I know it sounds great but I have tried it several times and it never works. All it will be is convienent(sp) for her and hard and misleading for you. Two people cannot be "healthy" friends when one wants, desires more from the other than the other wants from them(confusing but I hope you follow).. Just do yourself a favor, wash your hands of her. Sorry if it sounds harsh but I truely belive thats the answere as difficult as it maybe.. But with whatever decision you make, keep your head up. You have MANY friends on the good ol' HQ... Good luck brotha

RIPPEN

RIPPEN,

I know your right about not thinking logicly.

And Thanks for the harshness.I'm just not ready to except it yet.

The girl I was dating before I met my wife,I had dated for 5 years.It started out great.I was crazy about her.At the end of that 5 years I couldn't stand her.Don't ignore warning signs.Several times during the relationship,I thought I should just leave her.It was insane some of the stuff I was putting up with.I should have listened to my own advice.Listen to friend's advice.No relationship is worth you being someone's doormat that they can walk all over.Crawling back on your hands and knees won't solve anything.Might want to at least give yourself some time away from her to where you can think more clearly.

That ended up being a horrible relationship I was in,but I learned alot to remember in the future.

Edited by race-a-holic

DeNiro tells Pacino....

I never get attached to anything I can't walk away from in 10 minutes flat if I feel the heat coming around the corner.....

Yep, it's cold...but, for some people it just works.

You've got to do what's right for you. Vent and talk with your brothers and sisters here...this is your support group. But, it's all on you in the end!!

Good luck...Kai...

Dave,

That was the way I was for years because of not wanting to be hurt again from the 10 years of mariage and she kept telling me she was ok with the way our relationship was going so being the non-reading of minds kind of person I believed it. But as soon as I tell her my feelings she says hers are gone and see ya.It's like she was waiting for me to tell her my feelings so she could stomp on them"f*ck".

Kai, if I'm reading this wrong, pls tell me, but this sure as hell sounds like the gal wanted things alittle more on the informal side to me? Did everything begin to come apart when you started telling her she was pretty special? That would sure lend a pretty big clue to what was going thru her mind, at least in my book...

Some gals are pretty comfortable with the idea of a good friend that they sleep with if the urge feels right. It'd be alittle less than graceful to come out with an admission like this if you both hadn't sat down and spent a few minutes discussing the rules. Some gals surprise a fella by getting caught and declaring that they had always beleived they were involved in an "open" relationship. It doesn't really come up if you're both having a great time, or if her clutch suddenly goes out, but once the newness wears off a relationship, it's not uncommon for a stranger to enter into the picture. Doesn't always happen with the gals, I just needed a frame of reference here.

The advice you are getting in here is accurate my friend. You must level the playing field once again...re-establish ground zero or it will be impossible to measure where exactly you stand on this thing. Don't worry if it feels like you aren't trying very hard to make things work, a canoe rows from both sides done properly...let the gal paddle alittle....it helps clear the mind- hers and yours both! Don't beat yourself up too much...you never getcher money's worth... :baseball_getlost:

~cork

Kai, if I'm reading this wrong, pls tell me, but this sure as hell sounds like the gal wanted things alittle more on the informal side to me? Did everything begin to come apart when you started telling her she was pretty special? That would sure lend a pretty big clue to what was going thru her mind, at least in my book...

~cork

~cork,

IT's actually the other way around.She fell in love with me in the begining of our relationship and I wasn't ready at that time.Then she fell out of love with me and stuck around to see if I would tell her I was ready but by the time I relized I was and comited to her it was to late she said her feelings were gone.

• 4 weeks later...

"Then she fell out of love with me and stuck around to see if I would tell her I was ready" Ya gotta admit...that's a button you don't find on the average calculator.. If she fell outta love...then why'd she stick around? Bubba...if yer addin up negative numbers, you outta not be too surprised if you keep getting negative answers...ya know? Still feel for ya though...hope it starts making sense soon..

~corks

You made the right decistion by pushing the Banshee back into the garage. After a marriage gone south, it's normal to shy away from serious commitment like that. Making sure she's the right one before you make that decision again is the smart thing to do, and trying to force a decision when something doesn't feel right is never a good idea. Kudos to you for being stong, even though I know it hurts.

A friend of mine once said, "Women are like monkeys... They never let go of one branch until they've got a firm grip on another."

I don't neccessarily believe that myself. I'm sure she does care for you (and vice versa), but apparently you both want different things out of the relationship. You both deserve to be happy in a relationship, even if it's not with each other. Move on, and let her move on. You'll both eventually be happier.

Best of luck to you both.

-Tim

its like I always say :there are over 3 billion women on this planet.. now why would you waste another minute of your short life chasing after one crazy one that isnt even right for you? :blink:

lifes way too short and there are more fish in the sea brother,better more attractive fish who wil lbe good to you just waiting for a good guy who will treat them right .

I want to thank everyone who put there two cents in on this for me :thanks: I'm getting better now that its been five weeks since the break up.Her and I still talk on the phone once in a while and talk about how we are doing and are kids,so that is cool.Yesterday she told me that her boyfriend already moved in with her and praposed to her(didn't say yes yet) and she traded the banshee I built for her for a rhino"dumbass"I still miss her and probably will for a while still but like I said I'm doing alot better now.I actually went on a date last night and it went really good but the wierd thing is she talks just like the ex-girl friend and that freaks me out alittle.She has two kids that seem cool,16 year old daughter and a 12 year old son,so hopefully my 12 year old daughter will get along with them.Once again thanks to everyone that tryed to help it meant alot to me to get all the suport from you,

Kai...

Edited by bansheeseat$$