I FREAKIN HATE!

Skidmark

I know this isnt anything about banshees or even atv's but it really pisses me off. I was riding my bike the other day, after I did a small grind I started watching my friends and these little kids and their parents came up to me and started asking all these bullshit questions. I'm not sure if some of them were serious or not, but they did ask the one question I always get from people like them, "can you backflip?". I mean come on, they could think of a better question than that :shoothead: . The only reason that it even bugs me is that if you say yes to make them go away, they usually ask more questions about it or they want to see it. If you say no they give you that "why are you even trying then?" look. I probly shouldnt worry about it. But anyway, have youguys got any always asked questions besides "how fast will that thing go?"

ive never been asked if i can backflip hah. however the little white trash hoodrats around here that have nothing better to do awalys come over when i am outside. if they hear the banshee start up its like they swarm over. i cought one little prick poking my air filter with a stick. i was like get the fuck off my banshee! these little rats will sit there and just WATCH me work on my shit, like how entertaining can it be to watch me jet my carbs? i guess theres nothing for kids and teenagers to do in this town so you gotta get youre kicks wherever you can.

and i awalys get pestered to borrow it out. as if im going to borrow out my 6 month old banshee to some hoodrat thats going to steal it or kill himself on it. i dont even let them sit on my banshee.

I got one. True story too.

I hate when a bunch of ya get together and go riding and one of them is running late. no biggie. when he shows, he's brought a friend ( later you find he's a brother's friend's cousin's boyfriend) who has the sweetest looking BRAND NEW YFZ450 w/ EVERY perf part made on it and the biggest shit talking mouth in the world. finally take him out to ride and he runs into 4 people cause he can't drive to save his ass. Whines endlessly noone will wait for him to catch up or you cheating during drag races and pouts and stomps off in a huff cause "no one rides right". later you find out he's only been riding less that a year, wrecked at least 5 or 6 bike in that time, mommy and daddy buy his toys for him(they have BIG $$$), and he's been kicked out of every place he's gone riding cause he's nearly killed some one or sits in the way and whines went he dont get his way( ie. spoiled brat.)

I got one. True story too.

I hate when a bunch of ya get together and go riding and one of them is running late. no biggie. when he shows, he's brought a friend ( later you find he's a brother's friend's cousin's boyfriend) who has the sweetest looking BRAND NEW YFZ450 w/ EVERY perf part made on it and the biggest shit talking mouth in the world. finally take him out to ride and he runs into 4 people cause he can't drive to save his ass. Whines endlessly noone will wait for him to catch up or you cheating during drag races and pouts and stomps off in a huff cause "no one rides right". later you find out he's only been riding less that a year, wrecked at least 5 or 6 bike in that time, mommy and daddy buy his toys for him(they have BIG $$$), and he's been kicked out of every place he's gone riding cause he's nearly killed some one or sits in the way and whines went he dont get his way( ie. spoiled brat.)

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: Dude, I know exactly what your talking about, we get them every year in Upstate NY, they usually come up once, and you never see them again. When I had my Craptor 660, this dude had a brand new 700, with all sorts of shit, and that ass hat ran into me from behind going down a hill, shatter my rear brake light, and fucked up his bumper. I was pissed, but I didn't say anything. Every fuggin' time we would get out on the road, he had the thing bouncing off the rev limiter in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, wide open, I guess that's the only way he knew when to shift. He blew up the bike a few months later I found out, and now he's into street bikes because quads are "for pussys who don't want to ride on the road". Hope I come across him while I'm out on my R1 one day.

Edited by LiftdT4R