Just ordered the Elka's

1badshee350racer

i just ordered my first set of aftermarket shocks for the banshee i blew up the stock rear and figured y not get the entire set the only problem was the price $2000 i ordered them from Elka. i'm running all stock a arms and rear swing arm i haven't even ridden a quad with aftermarket shocks before only read stories about Elkas and how they are the best. I got the sport/racing series with piggy back fronts, and remote rezie rear dual rate all the way around they are to be delivered by the 23rd. does anyone have any tips when i do the switch over ? thanks

i just ordered my first set of aftermarket shocks for the banshee i blew up the stock rear and figured y not get the entire set the only problem was the price $2000 i ordered them from Elka. i'm running all stock a arms and rear swing arm i haven't even ridden a quad with aftermarket shocks before only read stories about Elkas and how they are the best. I got the sport/racing series with piggy back fronts, and remote rezie rear dual rate all the way around they are to be delivered by the 23rd. does anyone have any tips when i do the switch over ? thanks

you spent 2 g's and didnt get arms? your going to like the ride but you should have bout the arms too because your going to have to spend big bucks to convert those stock length shocks to long travel..

Yeah I had to also when I ordered them for my girlfriend. I just wanted to see what you would say. I also double checked it againt the U.S Customs website before I ordered. I know a lot of people are still going to say they wouldn't give out their SSN which I probaly wouldn't order from elka again just incase it leaked out

I got them installed took about 5 mins, the hardest part was routing the SS remote rezzie line around the brake line. It sits so low now, I rode it in field today that has two ok jumps it was very nice I still have to mess around with the compression and rebound to get it set up correctly. Thus far i am very happy with them. Once I hit the trails and set them up i will be able to give a better review.

Edited by 1badshee350racer

let's see those pics!

I got them installed took about 5 mins, the hardest part was routing the SS remote rezzie line around the brake line. It sits so low now, I rode it in field today that has two ok jumps it was very nice I still have to mess around with the compression and rebound to get it set up correctly. Thus far i am very happy with them. Once I hit the trails and set them up i will be able to give a better review.

Let's see some pics!

i cant post pics it keeps saying:

The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

the size of the file is 512k i have Global Space Left: 768k so WTF

Post them on photobucket.com then you can link them here and put a lot of pictures