Magura clutch conflict with light switch

kpmengr

Got the Magura from DRI4life (thanks man!) and it works good. However, now I cant mount the light switch in the stock location. The OEM switch is about 3/4" thick. The Magura housing only has room for about 1/2" mount to fit next to it. Anyone else had this problem? This is for my wife's bike so ditching the switch is not an option! Is there an aftermarket switch that will work? TIA

i dont know if you actually want to go through the time doing this, but what im doing is mounting a CR 250 killswitch in between the clutch perch and the grip as the big ugly switch box wont fit there. I actually have it mounted on the other side but i want it so that i can kill the bike in an emergancy, plus it looks cleaner without all that crap. Now im still keeping the lights, what im doing is mounting a toggle switch somewhere out of sight, im gonna make it so that i only have high beams and off, theres really no need for low beam, if im gonna need lights im gonna want all i can get!!

i dont know if you actually want to go through the time doing this, but what im doing is mounting a CR 250 killswitch in between the clutch perch and the grip as the big ugly switch box wont fit there. I actually have it mounted on the other side but i want it so that i can kill the bike in an emergancy, plus it looks cleaner without all that crap. Now im still keeping the lights, what im doing is mounting a toggle switch somewhere out of sight, im gonna make it so that i only have high beams and off, theres really no need for low beam, if im gonna need lights im gonna want all i can get!!

got to the exact words befor i got here lol nice job chris