F/S- 1988 Kawasaki Tecate 4

Well I put my Banshee up for sale to see if I can get any serious bites, so I'm gonna try to do the same for this...

For those of you who aren't familiar with this machine, it's a 250cc 2-stroke, 6 speed trans, and stock for stock weighs 40 lbs. less than a Banshee! It basically has a worked up KX250 engine, but the Tecate and KX engines are differant in a few ways. All the mods to this quad are listed in my profile... for an 88 it's in good shape, has it's flaws (which are mainly the plastics) although they really arent that bad, and all it needs are top end gaskets. Quick fix, this thing f&*king flys!! When I first got this machine I threw my buddy on my piped 'Shee and raced him up the road, he said before he even hit 6th on the Banshee I was so far ahead of him he just gave up!! Very torquey, lots of mid/top power but also has good low-end and isn't a stall crazy machine.

Well theres alot I could keep spuing on about, so to make it short PM me w/ questions.

Heres some outdated, but most recent pictures I have: (the date is wrong) from Feb. 06

f0d3d6dc.jpg

f0d3d6db.jpg

Make offer. Trades seriously considered.

Edited by gottago2stroke

Interested in trade for banshee parts, almost complete bike, + 4 axle, toomey t5's, 2000 frame, 2000 motor needs top end put back on inlcudes complete gaskety kit, Also have a ton of other small and stock parts

Let me know what you think

Thanks

Shoot me some pics of this banshee... whats missing? whys it "almost complete". do you have the top-end and is there anything missing? whats the condition of everything? ie; bottom end, a-arms, swingarm, plastic? If you'd like PM me info along with pics because I'm very interested in this. I'd love to build up a 2nd Banshee.

I'm very very interested.

Shoot me some pics of this banshee... whats missing? whys it "almost complete". do you have the top-end and is there anything missing? whats the condition of everything? ie; bottom end, a-arms, swingarm, plastic? If you'd like PM me info along with pics because I'm very interested in this. I'd love to build up a 2nd Banshee.

I'm very very interested.

only think i have sold off of it is the upper right a arm rear shock, and a few cheap small parts. needs rear wheels also. I think i have all the rest ya i have top end and brand new complete gasket kit just needs all put back together and the bottom end torqued and all that has toomey t5's +4 axle