421 cub and +4 crank

I have a 421 cub and wiseco +4 crank for sale. Crank has a bad rod and will need repaired. Cyl has some marking on one cyl. Can be run as is or replated. There are 2 new pistons included but they got marked up a little in transit. Very runable just marked. Open to offers as getting this repaired in Canada is much more expensive than in the US. I also have a noss head with 20cc big bore domes and 35 mm pwk airstryker carbs with pro-design intakes . TIME FOR THE SHEE TO GO. :shoothead:

hi. i bought your 35mm mikunis a while back. if you are parting the bike out, i'd be interested in the rolling chassis. i'd like to know what year it is and any upgrades to it. pm me if you could. i can drive to NB. to pick it up. thanks!

Not really looking to part it out as it is complete, just stock engine.

The cubs have a clean-up port but that's all. They have maybe 10 hrs. on them and scuffed a piston on one side. Trying to get a quote on getting them replated . All this stuff got expensive by the time it got to me from the US. PM me with offers if interested and I will decide if I am selling or rebuilding.

how much are you wanting for the cubs and the crank. probably more so interested in the crank then the cubs. but might want both. are you sure that its just the rod on the crank that is messed up. please if the bearing race or other parts of the crank are messed up I need to know. thanks man.

very interested in the cubs How much

• 1 month later...

I have a 421 cub and wiseco +4 crank for sale. Crank has a bad rod and will need repaired. Cyl has some marking on one cyl. Can be run as is or replated. There are 2 new pistons included but they got marked up a little in transit. Very runable just marked. Open to offers as getting this repaired in Canada is much more expensive than in the US. I also have a noss head with 20cc big bore domes and 35 mm pwk airstryker carbs with pro-design intakes . TIME FOR THE SHEE TO GO. :shoothead:

how much for the crank call or email me 4794091736 todd :thanks: