Trailtech Torch lights

PAYMENT SENT , SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

always wanted these lights and now i got em WOOO HOO ! are they 35w , dont matter i got a high output stator and the bulbs are 2.50 at depot . i just would like to know .

So, are they sold yet??

jk lol @ Chase :baseball_bat:

SHoot loco, your gettin down to race weight now. YOu just lost 14 ounces! lol

Edited by FASTOYS

So, are they sold yet??

jk lol @ Chase :baseball_bat:

SHoot loco, your gettin down to race weight now. YOu just lost 14 ounces! lol

lol 14 ounces , almost a lb .......

whats next loco , running in spandex so the wind resistance is less ? :jesterlaugh:

cant wait to put these lights on and take pics . always wanted these lights lol..... FINALLY got em . Im pumped. Not to sound like a cunt , but i recall you saying your swingarm was a heavy mofo lol. Not sure if its the same one, but my buddie has the aerotube light one , and its so light its rediculous . My + 8 is like a elephant lugging behind my motor compared to his paperclip.

lol 14 ounces , almost a lb .......

whats next loco , running in spandex so the wind resistance is less ? :jesterlaugh:

cant wait to put these lights on and take pics . always wanted these lights lol..... FINALLY got em . Im pumped. Not to sound like a cunt , but i recall you saying your swingarm was a heavy mofo lol. Not sure if its the same one, but my buddie has the aerotube light one , and its so light its rediculous . My + 8 is like a elephant lugging behind my motor compared to his paperclip.

got new light s huh. I was wondering how you were going to see my tail lights through the roost

I guess you'll be able see through my roost now ! :baseball_w00t:

jk LOL :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

any luck on tires yet?

yea swingarm is heavy but it needs to be. i bent 2 chromoly ones that werent gussetted like the ones i build. i can run with no lights, but im not runnin with a bent ass swingarm..dont need lights to run in the daytime anyway..oh well, theyll look blingin on your bike..

got new light s huh. I was wondering how you were going to see my tail lights through the roost

I guess you'll be able see through my roost now ! :baseball_w00t:

jk LOL :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

any luck on tires yet?

Is this a challenge to a race ? Sounds like it to me , were going to have to line it up in ocala buddy ! Want to run for rear tires ? Ocala national forest is going to have a powerband erosion problem when im there. spent all the tire money elsewhere..... dont know what im gunna do , i might rip the mudsharks off the other banshee and put them on for the time being , they do grip really well . We will see , i can get some b.s sand tires for around 125 shipped... Good lord i havent even took into consideration the cost of my gas ! about a 100 bucks a day . lol , like always ......... ILL MAKE IT HAPPEN :headbang:

Is this a challenge to a race ? Sounds like it to me , were going to have to line it up in ocala buddy ! Want to run for rear tires ? Ocala national forest is going to have a powerband erosion problem when im there. spent all the tire money elsewhere..... dont know what im gunna do , i might rip the mudsharks off the other banshee and put them on for the time being , they do grip really well . We will see , i can get some b.s sand tires for around 125 shipped... Good lord i havent even took into consideration the cost of my gas ! about a 100 bucks a day . lol , like always ......... ILL MAKE IT HAPPEN :headbang:

na I don't need any mud sharks .

could use some blingy lights though