i hate waiting for new parts!

im like a fucking 10 year old at christmas.. ive been sitting by the door all day waiting for my ac blackline propegs ..ups sent the shit to the wifes house..they denied it .so we are trying to pick up the package at the ups store...fuckers. ive gotten like 3000 worth of shit and this is the first the fucked up all week! ...effers!

well look on the bright side you know where the package is more or less....... i had fed ex lose a drag axle ( with no insurance ) and now im out 400 + bucks ...... I will tell you right now i almost was in jail at the fed ex guy at the store... Needless to say i got 100 out of the deal and lost 350 somethin odd dollars....... Item got lost intansit in fed ex custody !

FUCKIN HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think you got it bad

i went from a kid on christmas mornin to finding out santa is not real

well look on the bright side you know where the package is more or less....... i had fed ex lose a drag axle ( with no insurance ) and now im out 400 + bucks ...... I will tell you right now i almost was in jail at the fed ex guy at the store... Needless to say i got 100 out of the deal and lost 350 somethin odd dollars....... Item got lost intansit in fed ex custody !

FUCKIN HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think you got it bad

i went from a kid on christmas mornin to finding out santa is not real

Santa's not real!??!???!? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Why did you have to ruin my perfect life!?