Raptor ASR A-Arms +3+2 trade for banshee shaws, also banshee for sale(cpi's) 250r for sale (TRX11)

AustinONeal

I have a set of raptor ARS front a-arms that are +3+2 they make ur swingarm +2 inches longer so if i have a +6 i might as well have a 8 or 8.5 so im told. They come complete with Tie rods brake lines EVERTHING...

i am going all out drag on my raptor and i dont have a need for them anymore, i will trade them for a set of marvin shaw shocks for a banshee

and im also parting out a yamaha warrior, i have everything would want

also a 2000 cr250

and a 88 250r

kawaski Muel 3010 with top and radio heater really nice

Holeshots Ga'lore

razrs for any yamaha they were a blaster and i drilled them out.

a Challanger electric wheel chair

a 199? banshee yellow and red banshee withe CPI out of frames air box elim kit +8 swinger and +2 +1 chrome a-arms nice bike..

Banshee FMF pipes and silencers

2000 cr 250 all stock EXCELLENT CONDITION

old skool 50 modle jeep

banshee lower shock linkage

my old cylinders on my bansee 65 mm bore w/ pistons

another set of used banshee cylinders

a ported box for 2 JL 12's . i have 2 12w3v2's in it and it was bad ass

reciever and drop hitch for a 2002 camaro

raptor shocks

ITP MUDLITE tires and wheels Fits a grizzly and a rhino and honda old honda formen

the white and blue plastics off my banshee

250r fmf fatty pipe

i have paypal and i respond to email as soon as i get them

austinoneal@wildblue.net

if u got MSN MESSENGER austinoneal@hotmail.com IM me...

or call me 580-467-3188

can you send pics of the banshee blue plastics? have any paddle tires for a banshee, warrior or something with that bolt pattern? what year is the warrior? im looking for parts for that too...can you send pics of that as well...im in michigan..thanks, Rodney

can you send pics of the banshee blue plastics? have any paddle tires for a banshee, warrior or something with that bolt pattern? what year is the warrior? im looking for parts for that too...can you send pics of that as well...im in michigan..thanks, Rodney

click on my signiture where it say 421 rdz banshee

and i have some straight bladed paddles that are on steel wheels. they are dune runners and one of the paddles has a little spot where it has a small hunk taken out of the paddle sell 4 cheap

the warrior is a 98 and i'm not at home here the warrior is at but i can tell you the shape anything is in.. and im letting everything for the warrior go for a good price.

how old are they? tell me how much and well go form there. thanx

well i have 2 sets the ones on my bike 65mm bore right now running good and im not sure about them yet im waiting on a guy to tell me what they are worth, and the others are going to need new sleeves that came off a 96 ill take a 125 for them